Don't know what to do.

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Don't know what to do.

Postby drunkenpyrate » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:34 pm

I am a openly bi woman, and have had a crush on a woman for a while now but never acted on it (I'm very shy). She works at my local coffee shop where I get my takeout coffee every morning (corny I know). We've been talking a lot the past couple of months or so and I was about to pluke up the courge to ask her out. Then me and a friend went in there before a night out, basically my friend liked her as well and got in there before I could. My friend knew I had a crush on her maybe she thought it was a stupid one. My friend is curious and has never been with a woman before. So now my friend keeps coming up to me for advice and I don't know whether to remove myself from the situation because I'm not ashamed to admit that I am jealous, or should I help her. Me and my friend are pretty close and she can't really talk to anyone about this. ](*,)
drunkenpyrate
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Don't know what to do.

Postby Bel Bel » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:32 am

I think you should tell your friend you are finding it difficult as you did have a crush on her which she knew about
Tell her honestly that you aren't sure you would be able to be unbiased but hope it all works out for her
I think it was mean of her to do what she did knowing how you feel so you don't owe her the responsibility of now helping her sort this out
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Sexuality