What do I do

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

What do I do

Postby saramidnite » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:25 am

Hello every one.

I've been contemplating to quit my job for a while now. I got so I'll last year due to the bullies. It has really taken it toll on my health and my relationship with my bf.
The bullying started again this time it not just ppl in charge but ppl I thought were my friends.
They said I so clumsy I will cause them to have a miscarriage. I won't go into it. But worest things have been said.

To the point I had to call I. Sick as I had chest pain and sickness. Hr told me to think if the job suitable for me. Won't move department.

Any way I wake thinking about work till I.Go sleep. I've told my bf I need to quit for health reason. Now he depressed. Pushing me away.

Surely he would rather I be healthy. I getting to the point if I stay I will need to be sectioned.

I'm scared I'm losing my bf. He not even talking to me. Hr mates with the bullies. I tried before about telling her what happening and she don't believe me.

My bf and me to stand and fight. But I don't have the engry any more. The bullying getting worest and I want out.
saramidnite
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: What do I do

Postby miaow » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:18 pm

Get looking for another job now and get out of there. Apply for as much as you can in the area you want to work in. Would going to college or University to study be an option?

What you've said sounds very unfair and I'm shocked HR have not stepped in and done something. Is there anyone else in HR who you can speak to rather that the person you say is friends with the bullies?

If you are down or depressed this will have a knock on effect with your relationship. I have had depression in the past and I know my hubby found it hard to cope with me and it affected our relationship as I was down in the dumps all the time and no fun.

It may be wise to keep a record of all the things your colleagues are saying to you - don't make it obvious to them you are doing this but you can use it to show HR and if they don't help you could look to take legal advice and take it further.

May be worth going to your GP for a general check up on your health if you have been having chest pains - they may sign you off sick with stress which although will solve nothing in the long term will give you some breathing space if it really is that bad at work.
miaow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby saramidnite » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:33 am

Thank you for your advice. I in the end quit. I keep having panic attacks due to people bullying me at work. On a postive note I got a few interviews. Sad because no one in my department message me to see if I ok or even say sorry to hear I leaving. My bf is slowly coming to terms with me quitting and talking to me again. I have a disability that effects my commicational skills. That's why I was bullied so badly. One girl said if I bump into her I will kill her baby. It left me feeling scared as I ask her to stay a meter away from me to avoid bumping into each other. But instead she kept standing behind me with telling me, kept telling me she will.walk out due to me stressing her out. While i was having a panic attack brought on my her constant shouting in front of staff and customers. She report me to hr who told me when I phone in sick I need to think if the job suitable for. I feel let down by hr. I reported the bullying to be greeted with they staff there to work. They not medical staff and I looking to much into it having autism. I was off work last year due to work related stress due to the bullying
bullying. Now I have quit the panic attacks are not as frequent I am happy to say. The bullying really effected my relationship with my bf. I just hope we can get back on track. I love him so much.
saramidnite
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby miaow » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:59 am

If you've quit and the panic attacks are getting better than this can only be a good thing.

The place you worked sounded just awful.

Put all your effort into getting a new job and starting afresh. Draw a line under the old job and the people who worked there. You don't have to go back there again and you don't have to see any of them again. You don't really want to keep in touch with anyone, so don't be hurt that no one has contacted you - try to forget them.

I hope your boyfriend is understanding and encourages you in finding a new job. Enjoy your relationship with him, surely he will see that now you are not being bullied you are a happier person.

Good luck.
miaow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby saramidnite » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:05 am

Thank you. On a postive note. I passed two telephone interviews and have four store interviews and one telephone interviews over sat, sun and Monday. I am felling much more confident since I quit. I loss all.My confidence when I was working there. Hopefully my bf will come round. He slowly is. The panic attacks are less frequent, I being less sick and I having less black outs so it defently the best decsion to quit x
saramidnite
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby miaow » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:56 pm

Fantastic news!

Good luck with job interviews, if you get one then it's a new chapter in your life and a fresh start.
miaow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives