Neglected girlfriend moved on need her back

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Neglected girlfriend moved on need her back

Postby Jbhench » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:53 pm

Hi I'm here for some advice on getting my ex girlfriend back or if I have a chance. We was together about 2 years until one night I got two drunk and accused her of talking to another guy I text her saying some really bad things like a idiot. It really upset her and she said she didn't wanna be with me no more she stopped messaging me and even blocked me for abit.

eventually like a week or two she forgave and things went back to normal although we never officially got back together. And that's down to me over the last year we drifted I've been putting off seeing her and neglecting her because I like my own company too much and I am quite unsociable. I was happy seeing her once or twice a week but she wanted to move in with me she even used to mention a baby in a joking way but I know she was serious, anyway things got worse I started to neglect her even more. I recently found out through a mutual friend that she had a new boyfriend at this point I had made no effort to see her in 2-3 months which is terrible and this is what I get I know.

She never told me about the new boyfriend she kept it so secret they had been dating for a month before I found out, yet we still messaged a lot and would talk about getting back together and making it work. I confronted her about her having a new boyfriend she didn't reply for a whole day all she said was basically 'I was too miserable and moody and never wanted too see her,all i wanted was to move in with you and settle down but U didn't want it yet and that when I get a new girlfriend I should treat her like a princess' stuff like that.

I was ok at first and thought ok I'll move on I messed up lesson learnt but it's been 2 months since I found out and I've been really down, I think about this girl every waking moment and regret so much how I neglected her and would be moody at times. I want her back so bad so I can treat her right and let her move in with me and stuff, but I know it's very unlikely. If I message her she will respond and talk to me but last time we spoke we was talking about her dogs and she sent me a pic of her in bed with her dogs sleeping on top of her I haven't spoke to her since, about 3 weeks now I'm trying the no contact rule in hope she will message me one day. She blocked my Facebook last week for no reason but hasn't blocked my phone. I really don't know what to do, I don't feel I can be happy and get on with life unless she's mine again. Any advice will she come back or I've just messed up big time?

Thanks.
Jbhench
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Neglected girlfriend moved on need her back

Postby David020549 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:02 pm

The story you tell says that you neglected her, treated her poorly and she found a new boyfriend that treats her better, so what did you expect her to do. She has been taking a risk permitting any contact at all because new boyfriends can get very jealous about ex boyfriends, causing her a lot of trouble.

My advice to you is leave her alone, forget her, you have blown it, find a new girlfriend and treat her properly. Once you have been dating a girl for a few months she will want commitment from you and if you don't give it most girls will move on to find a partner that will.
David020549
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Mrconfused74 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:40 pm

Totally agree, you can't expect a girl to hang around in the hope you might change, maybe her getting a boyfriend was a ploy to make you jealous! And it back fired, from what you say you've done nothing to convince this girl you want anything from a relationship and she's woken up to that fact.

What to do? Walk away, don't contact her, and focus on you, who knows in future she might contact you again, but if she does or doesn't you need to work out why you acted this way with her, because it'll affect every relationship you have if you don't change. We learn from our mistakes, learn from this and the future should look a lot better for you.
Mrconfused74
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Akidma » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:48 am

Hi
You need to grow up and face facts. First forget all of this childish messaging thinking this is a part of a relationship. It isn't.
Forget this girl. You were not adult enough for her. She, it seems, wished for a proper relationship with you but the way you acted deserved exactly what you got. This now makes you a loser and that is what you will remain being, until you start to have proper fulfilling relationships, which mean something.
You have some serious growing up to do before you should consider a new girl.
Akidma
Akidma
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives