plastic surgery

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

plastic surgery

Postby shadowgirluk » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:43 pm

Hey guys,

have you ever thought about plastic surgery? to change something on your body? But not because you want to grow your boobs or penis, but more like to make it so your life will be improved afterwards. For example I have a very big and long nose, which kinda destroys everything from the very first glance. Not even talking about the fact that if I reach that level where I have to kiss someone is completely horrible..

I don't have the money for it, but I found a pretty interesting competition online, that somehow finances a plastic surgery. I am considering joining it. So what are your pros and cons regarding plastic surgery? With the risk of repeating myself, I am not doing it as a whim, but more like to help me in my everyday life.
Last edited by snail on Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to remove website address
shadowgirluk
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: plastic surgery

Postby dandy7 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:14 pm

Isn't it an offtopic? Whatever.. I guess you have problems with relationships because of this nose of yours. Well, the website is very generous I guess. What do you need to do in order to get it?
dandy7
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby David020549 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:11 pm

I'm not going to comment on noses but that competition you mention sounds like a scam and if it involves paying to enter it is a scam for sure.
David020549
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Akidma » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:45 pm

Hi
Its a scam. Be warned!
It will cost about 2.5K for nose surgery; my former wife had similar so I know. I was not sure it was needed or indeed necessary but it pleased her so I went along with it. Sometimes we just have to accept what we were blessed with. Maybe you should, after all you are fit and well otherwise whilst other people have dreadful illnesses and complaints.
Akidma
Akidma
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby shadowgirluk » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:49 pm

hey,

no no, it is not a scam, they actually say that the prize is up to 4K. Looks pretty legal, they are promoting it on their social media channels, and there are many people participating in the competition. At least this is what I saw in their Instagram.

And why would you say is off topic? isn t in the in thread plastic surgery? :P
Last edited by snail on Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited by Snail to remove name of website (again).
shadowgirluk
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby shadowgirluk » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:50 pm

What do you need to do in order to get it?[/quote]

You just need to write your story and send it to them, like how this surgery will improve your life
shadowgirluk
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby shadowgirluk » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:52 pm

David020549 wrote:I'm not going to comment on noses but that competition you mention sounds like a scam and if it involves paying to enter it is a scam for sure.

no no, you don't have to pay for it, you only need to send your story, like how this plastic surgery will improve your life.
shadowgirluk
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby snail » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:52 pm

shadowgirluk wrote:And why would you say is off topic? isn t in the in thread plastic surgery? :P

The comment was made because a thread about plastic surgery should really be in the Physical section, or possibly even in Chit Chat. The mods left it as it was possible you wanted to focus on how your feelings about your appearance had affected your romantic relationships.
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby levelheadedlady » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:58 pm

Is it actually a cash prize? If so, and you are successful, do make sure you research potential surgeons thoroughly before going ahead. There are plastic/cosmetic surgery forums where people post reviews and before and after pictures of their surgery. It is worth checking them out as whoever does the surgery will be taking a hammer and chisel to your face! (Although the aftermath is pretty painless, albeit somewhat uncomfortable for a few days). If they have their own surgeon lined up, check him/her out and look for feedback also.

I had same issue, but I didn't do any research on suitable surgeons, just chose the nearest one to me. He was actually a nose surgeon who also did cosmetic surgery, so I felt able to put my faith in him. I am not overjoyed with the result (although having said that, it is an improvement) and said surgeon did not want to do revision surgery on me.

Mine cost about £3,500 and that was 10 years ago.

Good luck!
levelheadedlady
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby lily1120 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:03 pm

I think if you feel really bad about it, like it has some negative influence on you, it is acceptable. Otherwise maybe not having a nose surgery is better? Cuz you never know what will you going to be like after the surgery. What if you don‘t like the surgery nose?
But if you are happy to take the risk, maybe can have a go?
lily1120
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives