Help I think my partner cheating

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Help I think my partner cheating

Postby Kirkylou13 » Sat May 21, 2016 1:29 am

I think my partner is cheating on me with his brothers wife he always texting her and instead of getting a taxi home from a night out with his brother he got her to give him a lift home I read messages on his phone saying oh I miss it when we can't see or text each other I don't know what to do how do I go about it I'm scared to approach him about it and he go mad I been looking on his phone while he asleep and he will probably deny it I'm so worried and upset I thought he was my everything he keeps tellin me how much he loves me and how I'm his one and never wants anyone else I don't get why he does this when he obviously messing around with her behind my back I feel so stupid I been sat at home all on my own all night I just don't know what to do please can someone give me some advice
Kirkylou13
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Help I think my partner cheating

Postby Mrconfused74 » Sat May 21, 2016 2:40 pm

What was the content of the text messages? Where they sexual, flirty? Without knowing it's difficult to say. Some in laws do get quite close, I know I did in the past, almost being a good friend to listen to or if she just wanted to get her frustration out. And the lift doesn't mean he was doing anything. If you saw a text saying I'll be there in 5 mins and he wasn't home till hours later if be concerned. But so far you have some texts and one lift home, just sounds normal.
Mrconfused74
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby KrisDM » Tue May 24, 2016 7:46 am

If you are scared then that's not a good sign. No one should ever be fearful of their partner for a start. If they miss each other and want to see each other then it definitely sounds like something's going on. An innocent an would prove his innocence but it sounds like he's keep it from you. You deserve better.
KrisDM
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby shobhituva » Fri May 27, 2016 7:59 am

[quote="Kirkylou13"]I think my partner is cheating on me with his brothers wife he always texting her and instead of getting a taxi home from a night out with his brother he got her to give him a lift home I read messages on his phone saying oh I miss it when we can't see or text each other I don't know what to do how do I go about it I'm scared to approach him about it and he go mad I been looking on his phone while he asleep and he will probably deny it I'm so worried and upset I thought he was my everything he keeps tellin me how much he loves me and how I'm his one and never wants anyone else I don't get why he does this when he obviously messing around with her behind my back I feel so stupid I been sat at home all on my own all night I just don't know what to do please can someone give me some advice[/quote]

Hi,

If you really wanna know what is happening between your partner and his brother's wife.. You'll have to keep an eye on him without letting him know that you are spying on him. There are spy software online which can help you. You just need to install a spy software on your partner's phone and then you can checkout all his messages and mails without even touching his phone.. Then, you can collect evidences against him and caught him red handed... This way you can also clear you doubt if he is not guilty..
shobhituva
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives