Girlfriend gone off sex

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Girlfriend gone off sex

Postby KrisDM » Mon May 23, 2016 9:16 am

My fiancé of 3 years has gradually gone off sex. It's been about 4 months since the last time we slept together, but prior to this, it's been declining from one a week to once a month.....

She has been out of work since I knew her and I have supported her from day one.
I treat her well, complement her, still make her laugh, I am a good looking, well- endowed guy who has never had this issue with previous relationships, so this is unwalked territory for me.

I am willing to fix things in the relationship. Whenever I ask the question she tell me that she is not happy with her own life just now. She has put on a lot of weight sinse I met her but she's still as sexy to me. We have also have financial problems. She has started a job recently so in the coming month we will be able to go nice places again. I hope this will help.
KrisDM
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Girlfriend gone off sex

Postby Mrconfused74 » Mon May 23, 2016 4:35 pm

Women that don't feel sexy are less likely to want sex, maybe she's embarrassed by her weight gain, all you can do is continue to tell her, but don't over do it. Have you tried massaging her? Getting her more relaxed? Or a cheap weekend away, sometimes just being away from the normal life can make people relax.
Mrconfused74
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: Girlfriend gone off sex

Postby KrisDM » Tue May 24, 2016 7:40 am

Thanks for your feedback. I haven't tried any of they things but that's now in the pipeline. The woman is a complex creature.
KrisDM
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives