Blocked

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Blocked

Postby Nats19 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:04 am

Okay so I decided just to leave the idea of getting back with my ex boyfriend. After everything he done to me I.e meeting up with his other ex and sleeping about I still spoke to him and wanted to keep the peace. I was always the one who was nice to him and tried to get back together (don't know what I was thinking). Anyway I've done a few wrong things too but he would never want to talk about the past relationship he had with me where I know he was really happy and he became very rude to me and told me to leave it and not talk about it. I eventually snapped at him and told him a few home truths which he clearly didn't like. He proceeded to tell me that my true colours have shown when really I was just stating facts? Anyway ignored his reply and decided to delete the message. Later on I went to check fb and he had deleted me off Facebook, why would he do this??? So to be annoying I re added him and he decided to then block me. Is he doing this to annoy me and get back at me? We have many mutual friends so it's not as if it's so I can't see what he's doing.
Nats19
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Blocked

Postby Tarantula » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:37 am

Read my DM...

also stop wasting your energy on this guy.
Tarantula
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives