Is my arrangement prostitution

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Is my arrangement prostitution

Postby sophie1980 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:46 pm

I`m a 35 year old woman who has just been accused of being a prostitute by my sister, because of what some people might think a strange arrangement I have with my Boss.
I`ll cut straight to the point my 45 year old male boss is what you call my sissy maid, I`ve known him for over 20 years and few months ago whilst having a drink he admitted to me that he regularly spent hundreds of pounds visiting a professional Mistress and was a submissive, after a lot of coaxing from an intrigued me he admitted he is a crossdresser and he would visit this woman who dressed him as a french maid and humiliated him, I jokingly said he could come round to mine and do my chores for £50 a week. that was 5 months ago and he`s been my sissy slave ever since, once a week he comes round dresses up in his uniform and heels and cleans my house while I laugh at him and tell him how stupid he is, the only physical contact is if i spank him or allow him to kiss my feet. I must admit I enjoy our arrangement and have carried it on at work if he comes to my office I make him curtsey before he`s allowed to speak, its so funny watching this quite manly man reduced to a pathetic slave, My house has never been so clean and I`m £50 a week richer, in fact I`d advise every woman to get one.
However yesterday I told my sister about it, I honestly thought she would find it funny but instead she thinks its disgusting and told me what I`m doing is being a prostitute. I don`t agree I`m not having sex with him and its not harming anyone, but my sister says I should stop immediately. what do you think?
sophie1980
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Is my arrangement prostitution

Postby Tucco » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:28 pm

Hi sophie, it seems to me that as you are both adults you are free to make any arrangements you wish. You do however need to be mindful of the arrangement affecting your regular job as it is your boss after all.
You also did not mention if either of you is in a relationship as this could also be an issue if you were found out.
Tucco
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby sophie1980 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:44 pm

Hi Tucco, we are both single, he's never married and I'm divorced
sophie1980
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Mrconfused74 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:11 am

I can't see an issue with it, its possible your sister is a lot more conservative than you, and just finds the thought of it disgusting. If it bothers you, tell her you've stopped she doesn't need to know you haven't, and enjoy what you do. You are both free to do what you want In the privacy of your own home.
Mrconfused74
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby fairy_of_darkness2 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:51 am

I have a friend who cleans naked for older men at their house and she loves the money, they don't touch her and she said it's liberating. I think each to their own and if you enjoy it why on earth not!

I don't agree that it's prostitution, you're just more of a dominatrix which I think is fab! You are not putting yourself in danger most importantly.

I think we must always remember to listen to ourselves and how we feel and not to what the social norms within our society tell us is "ok" or not. If you enjoy it, you make money from it, he enjoys it then welldone! (Wish I could earn £50 a week doing that myself!)

F.O.D
fairy_of_darkness2
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby David020549 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:52 am

It takes all kinds to make a world and there are all kinds of "arrangements". Yours is parallel to a Sugar Baby or Sugar Mummy where cash changes hands for companionship of some kind on a regular basis, as long as it remains private and consensual there is no harm.
The problems start when it becomes public, you say your sister is making unwelcome comments, what if she spreads it to the rest of the family, what if your work colleagues find out. Apart from the sniggers and mickey taking it could change the atmosphere of the whole workplace.
David020549
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby sophie1980 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:07 pm

Mrconfused74 wrote:I can't see an issue with it, its possible your sister is a lot more conservative than you, and just finds the thought of it disgusting. If it bothers you, tell her you've stopped she doesn't need to know you haven't, and enjoy what you do. You are both free to do what you want In the privacy of your own home.

I was really surprised by her reaction, shes one of the least prudish people, but thats a good idea she doesn`t need to and I will tell her Ive called the whole thing off.
sophie1980
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby sophie1980 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:17 pm

fairy_of_darkness2 wrote:I have a friend who cleans naked for older men at their house and she loves the money, they don't touch her and she said it's liberating. I think each to their own and if you enjoy it why on earth not!

I don't agree that it's prostitution, you're just more of a dominatrix which I think is fab! You are not putting yourself in danger most importantly.

I think we must always remember to listen to ourselves and how we feel and not to what the social norms within our society tell us is "ok" or not. If you enjoy it, you make money from it, he enjoys it then welldone! (Wish I could earn £50 a week doing that myself!)

F.O.D

fairy_of_darkness2 wrote:I have a friend who cleans naked for older men at their house and she loves the money, they don't touch her and she said it's liberating. I think each to their own and if you enjoy it why on earth not!

F.O.D

Thanks F.O.D I`m definitely in no danger, he is a lovely man and like I said I`ve known him many years.

its quite amusing thinking of myself as a dominatrix but I suppose that`s what I`m being!! If he wasn`t such a good friend I`d put my prices up lol

Hope you find someone to do your chores.

Sophie
sophie1980
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby sophie1980 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:21 pm

David020549 wrote:It takes all kinds to make a world and there are all kinds of "arrangements". Yours is parallel to a Sugar Baby or Sugar Mummy where cash changes hands for companionship of some kind on a regular basis, as long as it remains private and consensual there is no harm.
The problems start when it becomes public, you say your sister is making unwelcome comments, what if she spreads it to the rest of the family, what if your work colleagues find out. Apart from the sniggers and mickey taking it could change the atmosphere of the whole workplace.

Hi David, I`m not worried about people finding out although I`m surprised at her reaction I know I can trust her 100%, I`m certainly not going to tell anyone else and I can`t imagine sissy will either.
sophie1980
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Mrconfused74 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:29 pm

Glad to hear you're going to keep it going, doesn't hurt to earn a bit extra in this day and age, and like I said if she thinks you've stopped she's unlikely to say anymore.... Good luck with it X

And F.O.D I'm quite good at cleaning :/
Mrconfused74
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby snail » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:43 am

You may well have thought of this, but bear in mind that for tax and benefit purposes, this may count as income that needs to be declared.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby fairy_of_darkness2 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:45 pm

Mrconfused74 wrote:Glad to hear you're going to keep it going, doesn't hurt to earn a bit extra in this day and age, and like I said if she thinks you've stopped she's unlikely to say anymore.... Good luck with it X

Haha this made me laugh!!
fairy_of_darkness2
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Mrconfused74 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:30 pm

fairy_of_darkness2 wrote:
Mrconfused74 wrote:Glad to hear you're going to keep it going, doesn't hurt to earn a bit extra in this day and age, and like I said if she thinks you've stopped she's unlikely to say anymore.... Good luck with it X

Haha this made me laugh!!

That wasn't a no though lol..... Glad I could make you smile :)
Mrconfused74
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby fairy of darkness » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:02 am

see Sophie, you've inspired us all
Constantly moving
fairy of darkness
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Mrconfused74 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:53 pm