Am i used only for sex?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Am i used only for sex?

Postby doraimon » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:30 pm

Hello guys , hope you have a great evening.
Well i have been going out few times with a co-worker for the last 2 weeks.
We begin to know each others , she was talking me about her family her past , friends and etc. I stayed over 2 times at her home and ofcourse we had sex.
The think is when i asked her yesterday during one of our diners what is going on between us (i wanted to make it clear if is just a casual relationship or something else) she was like "ohh i don't really want to talk about that right now , i don't know sorry".
I don't know if i'm pushing the thing to fast or she just using me for sex as she want me to stay over again this week and we have plans for the weekend as well.
Do you guys thing that i have to make this clear or let the things just happen as i don't want to waste my time with people who don't want to share nothing in future.
doraimon
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Am i used only for sex?

Postby David020549 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:32 am

I am assuming you are male, being used for sex is much more often complaint from women, almost all relationships begin with sexual attraction and she is attracted to you, however she is now thinking wether she wants a relationship with you.
Every thing you say and do will influence her and you wanting a quick decision is more likely to drive her away, get to know each other over the next few months, finding your soul mate takes time, enjoy each other's company and don't rush.
You are unlikely ever to get an outright decision from her if she goes off you she may tell you, or more likely make excuses to avoid a date, if she wants a date, will chat a lot, drop hints, join you for breaks or maybe just catch your eye and smile. At work she may or may not want her workmates to know she is seeing you so if she is cool at work don't read anything into it ask her out by text if you have to.

Good luck
David020549
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives