Niggling doubt about relationship. Your opinion or suggestio

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: Niggling doubt about relationship. Your opinion or sugge

Postby Tarantula » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:58 am

If I'm gonna notice a size difference at all, it'll be the first time or not at all. It's a momentary acknowledgement; nothing more. The best lover I've had was not the biggest. There's simply so much more to it than that.

However if a bf were to tell me that another woman he'd been with was better sexually than me in any way, I'd dump him. You don't need that kind of disrespect in your life! It's not classy for either gender to say things like that.
Tarantula
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Roughgems » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:52 am

That's a fair point. My GF was just being honest as she put it. Like you I think I would ditch partner if they said I never matched up or was way worse in bed than previous lovers.
Roughgems
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby snail » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:53 am

I doubt she would have mentioned it if she didn't feel that you matched up. The fact that she felt able to discuss it freely probably meant that she thought it didn't affect you, and that you would know that.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Trevaskiss » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:09 am

I mentioned something once about a previous partner, but probably shared just that little bit too much information as he never ever let me live it down - never ever at all! He either bought it up in arguments (on the number of things I'd said / done to upset him) or after we had been in the bedroom - he asked almost every time how he compared with my ex .... spoiling everything that had just gone on between us.

I've learned one valuable lesson from that!
Trevaskiss
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby David020549 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:07 pm

Being totally honest is dangerous it can backfire badly as Trevaskiss found out, much better to be diplomatic and discrete. Don't compare previous previous relationships and if asked by your partner " how have I done" just say you're fine by me, it does not matter how well a guy is endowed, what does matter is how you use what you've got.

Rough gems girlfriend sounds a chatterbox and an exhibitionist, as long as she is able to moderate herself she there is no reason why she should not be a fun partner, not all of us are lucky enough to have a lively spirited girlfriend.
David020549
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Roughgems » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:02 am

Thats so true. I have managed to cope with the revalation. I have even used it to help turn me on whilst we get down to sex.
I have to admit it kinda turned me on in a sexy perverted way...lol
Am I strange For thinking that way?
Roughgems
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Previous

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives