Missing my exes kid and strangely my psychotic ex

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: Missing my exes kid and strangely my psychotic ex

Postby goonygoon » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:33 pm

Hey thanks for the responses, I made the decision to not see the little one anymore. I told my ex that it ain't right and i need to get on with my life and she does with hers. I do love my girlfriend I think it's just I have feelings maybe even love for my ex too. But I want to move foward with my life not back and I made the hard decision to let the kid go. I'm so sad about it and I'll always love her but I guess I need to get over it and move on. My girlfriend said she would love to have a kid with me one day and have that family life with me, she has been through a lot because of me and I'm going to make amends and treat her how she deserves to be treated. One bit of advice I will give anyone is not to get involved with someone else's kid and get attatched too soon, it's more painful than missing an ex.
goonygoon
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby reckoner » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:33 pm

You will be a fabulous father, as you have already shown with this little one. I am sure that the pain you feel now will benefit your own family by making you appreciate them even more. All the best
reckoner
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby goonygoon » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:26 pm

Thanks reckoner i never thought I'd love being a father as much as I did, she wasn't mine but I was her father in the time I was with my ex. I can't wait to have my own kids it's a beautiful thing.
goonygoon
Just Landed
Just Landed

Previous

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives