she said she dosn't know if she loves me anymore

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

she said she dosn't know if she loves me anymore

Postby cupcakeprincess » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:48 am

i have had my current girlfriend for almost 11 months and last night she turned around to me and said she doesn't know if she loves me. i was up until eight in the morning crying because i honestly fell in love with her but she told me that she doesn't like the idea of relationships she never has she says that she likes the idea of being friends with benefits. as she always turns around and tells me how much she loves me and she shows how much she loves me on a daily basis i don't understand how she can turn around and act like a complete different person after that long.. i don't understand what is happening to us she always said we would last and how much she loved me i dont know whats going to happen i need guidance, what do i do.
cupcakeprincess
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: she said she dosn't know if she loves me anymore

Postby LastStop3h » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:38 am

Get out, and get out fast. Sorry, but your gf is likely seeing someone else or has someone lined up. Move on with your life.
LastStop3h
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: she said she dosn't know if she loves me anymore

Postby brfc » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:25 am

I had half of last year being played mind games like this with my wife does she love me does she not. It drives you mad
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives