My Dilemma its kinda real

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

My Dilemma its kinda real

Postby thething » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:29 pm

Hello,

ok so i'm 30 odd years old, have a child to a previous partner and have been single for a few years now. Most of the time i'm content with being single, seeing my child and going about work and the usual stuff. recently i have become interested in a girl in my work. this is unusual because i'm very strong minded when it comes to women. Believe it or not i usually get whatever i want when it comes to that and have never had to try in the slightest. These days i'm not trying and haven't made anything obvious about my 'crush' but its there. the girl in question seems to talk fine to me. we laugh and she seems to wait to see what im gonna say before i say it.....if that makes sense. the one thing thats making me question whether she likes me is that we don't work together 5 days a week, she is away in other dept sometimes, and this week she wasn't in my dept at all. the only time i got to see her was when she passed by on her way out the door, didn't stop. but when we work together i cant get enough of her company. i think she is single and i try to make as much eye contact as i can with her, which she returns. is there anything else i can do to try and figure out if we can get closer. still not sure if i want a relationship but maybe get to know her outside of work?

any querstions please....fire away.
thething
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: My Dilemma its kinda real

Postby David020549 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:14 am

One thing for sure, she is not going to make the first move and ask you for a date, if you are attracted to her and she is returning smiles find, chat to her about her likes and dislikes, holidays, favourite pub, all the usual trivia. Mention you are single with a child but don't dwell on past relationships, she will let you know fairly quickly if she is single and interested in dating, from that point don't delay or she will think you lack confidence.
David020549
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives