Hen rules

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Hen rules

Postby chriswat » Tue May 16, 2017 3:44 pm

hi i have an issue, my partner and i are to marry in a few months and all is well, apart from last weekend.
She went on her hen weekend and I was worried sick, since returning it seems nothing to much went on and she says I had nothing to worry about, however on the Saturday a drunken night occurred , and I have seen photos with her arm around someone and his around her waist, apparently they met a few stag groups and wanted pictures with her masks but on this on he isn't wearing one so not sure I am happy with this as it looks more
chriswat
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Hen rules

Postby snail » Wed May 17, 2017 1:09 pm

Well I don't think an arm round another man's neck is anything to worry about. If you think more might have gone on than is in the pictures, you will have to ask her. If she's committed to you and the wedding and your relationship is fine, I think it's unlikely she would do physical things with a random man.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Country Joe » Tue May 23, 2017 11:17 pm

Ask her or it's going to haunt you for ever more! You wouldn't be here otherwise!
Country Joe
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby David020549 » Wed May 24, 2017 6:53 am

If she was out for a hen night with mates it is highly unlikely that there was any sex involved, it was just girls being silly.

If you do ask her about the photos her first reaction is going to be " don't you trust me then " and that will show your own insecurity as well. As the wedding is close she will laugh it off but you will have sown the seeds of doubt and she will remember, you have put her on caution to behave herself.

Your mum would probably have accepted that, modern independant women want to trust you and want you to trust them, they don't like their behavior being questioned. As you are getting married you must know her general behavior when other men are around, judge her by that.
David020549
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Country Joe » Wed May 24, 2017 4:46 pm

If your unhappy at the way somebody behaves then of course you have to question it! Regardless of being a 'modern independent woman'.
Country Joe
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives