is my sister taking drugs?

For problems with brothers and sisters!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

is my sister taking drugs?

Postby XanaduChat » Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:49 pm

I was cleaning my room today, ( i share i with my 13yr old sister and 12 year old sister) My 13 yr old sister is at high school and shes already been caught smoking, shes a lil secretive and a lil moody. anyways, i was cleanin the room and i spotted something wrapped in tin foil, i opned it and it was a pill on one side it had a line and on the other side it had <B> printed on it. should i be worried? i dont think she would do drugs, but anythings poss!
any help on wat this pill is will b a gr8 help!
thanx
x Blessed Be x
XanaduChat
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Enigma » Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:16 pm

I don't know the answer to your question. I recommend you talk to FRANK. Keep us updated.
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby saz » Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:34 pm

Good for you to be so concerned about your sister. You should talk to professionals as Enigma has already said, they will know more about the subject.

It is worrying that your sister has something like this in her room which has frightened you this way and it would be best to talk to someone to about it. They will be able to help you and give you advice.

A lot of 13 year old teenagers are moody and start getting into trouble smoking etc, but if she is involved with drugs this is serious and you are doing the right thing. There could be lots of explanations for what you found and what it may be it but you need to be sure.
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby luvva » Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:46 pm

You could also ring Frank if you want a answer quickly
0800 77 66 00 is the number!
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Enigma » Tue Jan 06, 2004 2:32 pm

A summary of FRANK is posted in the Helpful Links topic (Chit Chat forum).
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Enigma » Tue Jan 06, 2004 2:44 pm

I called FRANK, and I was provided with the following contact numbers to find the answer to our question:

Family Anonymous
0845 12 00 660

Narcotics Anonymous
02077 300 009

Re-Solv
0808 800 2345
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby XanaduChat » Tue Jan 06, 2004 2:56 pm

panic over guys, thanx 4 all ur help!
i did some detective work and looked around the house and medic cupboard, and finally found out that the tablet with a <B> on it was paracetamol!!!!
Funny if ya think but i had to make sure!
thanx 4 all ur support, now i jus gotta find out y it was wrapped in tin foil ????!!!!
xxxxxx thanx again all. xxxxxx
XanaduChat
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby luvva » Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:42 am

Maybe she had a headache and brought a few tablets to school with her and so they didnt get all dirty and that she wrapped them in tin foil.

I think i would be the same though if i happened to find a tablet in foil in my brothers room, but then i would probably just go up to him or I'd take it and then watch him to see if he was frantically tearing his room apart!! Aint I cruel!

Well at least now your mind is at rest!
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Siblings