Member Introductions: Say "Hello!"

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Member Introductions: Say "Hello!"

Postby Enigma » Wed Jan 08, 2003 8:31 pm

Introduce yourself!

Tell us whatever you want about yourself, with a quick brief description or in-depth self-analyisis...it's up to you...
Last edited by Enigma on Fri May 07, 2004 2:07 am, edited 7 times in total.
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Aldo » Wed Jan 08, 2003 10:29 pm

Hello, my name is Allan or Aldo as some of you may know me. I`m 22, going to 23 soon. I live in scotland....and I have interestes in the cinema, rock/metal music, football, girls, friends.....I dunno..hehe.

:lol:
If you dont ask you will never know
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby shz » Wed Jan 08, 2003 11:51 pm

Hi,
Ma name is Shz (it a nickname lol) I live in scotland , I am 18 goin on 19 in May.
Ma Interests are- Surfing da internet, Goin out wiv ma mates, Clubbing, Reading books, watchin films.
My Bad habits are- Eatin too much chocolate n Texting ma mates!!
Erm.. I dunno wot 2 say that would be interesting enough! oh plus i am a female lol forgot to mention that!! So ciao 4 now!!
Last edited by shz on Thu Jan 09, 2003 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
shz
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

hi

Postby LouLou » Thu Jan 09, 2003 1:22 am

Hi Loulou here (short for Louise - my middle name). I love films, chocolate (lets face it, I am a woman) (femisinsts everywhere cringe now!!), rock and blues music and travelling. I'm doing music tech in college and work part time as a singer/songwriter.

Bad things: (endless!!) am particularly rubbish at getting up anytime before lunch time, petrified of spiders (to the point of being kicked out of a bedrrom once for causing so much fuss), and queen of terrible jokes and inuendos. Oh, and a litlle obsessive about cleaning (myself, not the house)!!

C ya later!!
LouLou
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Bubble » Thu Jan 09, 2003 1:26 pm

Hey everyone,
Im donna, nearly 20 and i live in south west london near twickenham rugby stadium. Am currently single, but still looking for mr right, if he exists.
Interests - Have attended dance classes since i was 3 learning tap, jazz, and modern and have appeared in countless shows, caberets and exams.
Also like chilling out at home, going to pubs/clubs, seeing friends, using my mobile constantly, and giving some advice on here.
Bad Habits - Eating too much fatty foods, hehe, and used to bite my nails, but dont anymore, hurrah,
Thats basically it about me. You'll have to ask if you wanna know more.
PS- Enigma what a great idea. x
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Angelic » Thu Jan 09, 2003 1:45 pm

Hi all,
I'm Angelic (prefer to stay a bit annonymous!) perhaps not quite so angelic really but nevermind! I'm 20yrs old and live on the Isle of Wight. I am engaged to my boyfriend of 3yrs and we are trying to get a house.

I have been riding horses since i was 3! I have my own and they are rather expensive to keep!

My other interests include a variety of music, cinema and generally relaxing and also shopping when have money!

Bad habits include being quite bad at getting up in the mornings, not in the best of moods at that time! and eating comfort food during the winter! and then moaning about it!

I absolutely detest spiders and snakes, they just give me the creeps!

Not much else to say really so I'll end it there! :)
Angelic
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby smile » Thu Jan 09, 2003 4:08 pm

I'm smile, would also prefer to stay annonymous, 15. Live near Kingston, Surrey. Not far from you Donna. Enjoy music, reading and of course shopping.

Bad habits, well I'm not exactly a morning person either! My idea of a lie in tends to be 2pm in the afternoon! :lol:

Can't think of anything else to say so I'm gonna go, :D

Smile
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

About : Enigma

Postby Enigma » Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:16 pm

Hello!

I'm Lewis, I used to be anonymous on the Internet. Anonymity is a pointless aim now as I've got a website after my name
:lol:

In forums, newsgroups, and other bits of the Net, my nickname is Enigma...for various reasons
:wink:

I'm into web building, and I'm working on some exciting stuff right now.

Note: exciting = geeky
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby kitten » Fri Jan 10, 2003 9:59 am

Hi, I am 21 and found Mr Right a few years ago, we got married six months ago and are currently looking for a house. We saw one yesterday "which needs improvement" - love that phrase - it could have done with being gutted!!

I am in a full time job and enjoy going out and films
kitten
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Stacker » Sun Jan 12, 2003 6:38 pm

Hi my name is Tamaka (aka Stacker) I am 19 years old.

This year in April I was made a widow as my husband Ryan was KIA over in Iraq. :(

I have a gorgeous son and daughter called Jay and Milla who are 2 1/2 years old.
I am currently 7 1/2 months pregnant with my late husband child. [-o<

I love Hip Hop music & action thrillers are my favourite type of film.

I work part time for a tv company ( I am a training producer) It's hard work!!
I don't work at the moment hopefully going to go back next year.

Stacker!! :wink:
Last edited by Stacker on Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Actions speak louder than words.
Stacker
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby smile » Mon Jan 13, 2003 11:23 am

I just read over my introduction again and I forgot to state the obvious! :lol: Duhhh! Just thought that I'd let you know that I'm female! :lol: :lol:
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby vinny1979er » Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:36 am

deleted
Last edited by vinny1979er on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vinny1979er
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Gem » Thu Jan 16, 2003 2:06 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm Gem....add ma and you have my real name....hmmm, some interesting stuff about me.....

Oh! I know, at the end of this month I am starting up my own beauty business in a rival fitness club to where I work now...very exciting! So, will be turning 20 and be able to say that I am self employed already!

Im very strange....I like girly clothes, doing hair, make up and watching films like Titanic so I can cry at the end....then, I'll go out wearing my big biker type boots, listening to Avril Lavigne and in the mood for watching some pant wettingly scary horror film!

So, you see, there are two sides to me, the person doesn't change but the image does! So, that about sums me up! :D
Who decided what order to put the alphabet in?
Gem

a bit about me

Postby cool1 » Sat Jan 18, 2003 8:44 pm

hello

my name is cool1, but i'm not cool........oops, shouldn't have said that

i kinda make bad first impressions, so i'm not that popular........

i'm from scotland......i like rock, punk, ska.......

i'm a bit of a swot at school (i'm 15)

i don't like most pop - most of my friends are bi or gay, and I'm bi myself, but they don't know that (only 7 people know)
@Cool1@
cool1
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby tourguide_barbie » Thu Jan 30, 2003 3:16 pm

Hey All,

I'm TGB aka Carri-Ann. I'm 18years old and I live In Belfast.
I enjoy films, music, goin' out the usual stuff. Oh and I'm really into the Salon atm. I'm sad when it comes to reality Tv..
Love TGB xXx
tourguide_barbie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Next

Return to Chit Chat