Thanks

Are you a registered user having trouble using the forums? Come here to ask for support, especially if something doesn't work as expected.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Thanks

Postby bob » Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:09 pm

Just wanted to say thanks to anyone who gave me advice on my relationship. Although i may not have taken the advice on board and done wot people suggested, it helped to hear other peoples opinions. I have realised now that my life isnt over im 21 years of age and i need to live my life. Yeah my life aint perfect and iaint exactly doin wot i want career wise and there are still problems with my relationship altho this hurts i am thinkin positevly about my life which helps more than anything. People say that to love someone u first have to learn to love yourself, i used to love myself, not in a big headed way, but over the years that love has dissapeared and i felt lonely and that the world was against me. I hope thinks can change between me and my girlfriend then i feel we will last forever but if we dont so be it, thats the way God has intended it. Most of all tho IM not scared anymore!!!! The say its good to end with a quote so i picked one i thought u mite like "A ship in the harbour is safe but its not what ships are built for"
bob
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby smile » Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:53 pm

Snap! I like you're quote. lol Check out my signature... :wink:

I'm glad you're feeling better about thinngs.
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Forum Support