jealous friend hitting on my bf

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

jealous friend hitting on my bf

Postby HandsworthGhettoSuperstar » Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:57 pm

ok, now i've been away from uni for a whole week cos unwell and jealous friend 'buffy' has been hinting at my boyfriend how she should split with her fiance and get with someone more like my boyfriend or my boyfriend even!
she always does this! i know hes not attracted to her at all in that way but its still really annoying!
she did this at the beginning of our relationship too
kept going on about how if things had been different then who knows and if only this and if only that
:evil:
HandsworthGhettoSuperstar
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Enigma » Mon Mar 10, 2003 11:46 pm

HandsworthGhettoSuperstar please can you reduce the size of your name -
it will cause side-scroll for browsers using a low screen resolution.
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby saraha » Tue Mar 11, 2003 5:43 pm

hi
i think you should try talking 2 your mate.
tell her how it makes you feel.
your mans taken and not up 4 grabs.
if she unhappy about her own relationship,
she shouldnt try and steel your boyfriend.
why don't you try and help her meet other blokes/people.
if she really a mate,
she should realise what she is doing is wrong and should stop.
saraha
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Theparadox » Wed Mar 19, 2003 6:18 pm

I hate it when female friends do that! For most of my time at school I was the only one of my mates who had never had a long term boyfriend, until 5th yr. It was so annoying cos he used to pick me up and girls that I used to think of as my bessie mates were standing there chatting him up and even got into his car to chat to him a few times. They wanted his phone no and everything. I backed off from them a bit after that!
Theparadox
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby danielle » Thu Mar 20, 2003 11:09 am

i think every girl knows what it is like to have one of your best mates try and steal your man i think that some times men play us off each other but im not sayin your mans doing it .but what im trying to say is that a real mate wouldnt try it on with your man in the first place they might like him but they would never even think of making a play for him i know i wouldnt to a mate.

i went out with this lad before and a girl who was ment to be my mate had sex with him up my other mates alley while i was talking to him on the phone ..
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby ls_ddd » Mon Mar 24, 2003 3:21 am

does your boyfriend know how much it bothers you?
be careful not to let this start you arguing with him, or to interfere with your relationship at all.
try asking him to reply with something that'll make you feel a bit better, and shut her up, nothing bitchy, just to gush about how much he loves you a bit. if she's jealous then she'll learn to stop doing that.

i don't really see why either of you is friends with her, she really doesn't sound worth keeping.
ls_ddd
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives