How Do You Know Yer Fella Is Cheating On Ya

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

How Do You Know Yer Fella Is Cheating On Ya

Postby Tazzy » Mon Mar 24, 2003 2:57 pm

Yesterday,i found a few dodgy texts in my fella's fone.As i confronted him about it,he said that the person he was texting was just a friend,but i really don't believe him.I mean,he just went totally mad at me and said that it was none of my business and he didn't care how i felt.We've been together a year now,and i thought we didn't have any secrets.I am now in a dilema where i dunno whether to end it or not.HELP PLEASE!!!! :( :)
Tazzy
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Loopy » Mon Mar 24, 2003 4:05 pm

Hi there,
You don't know for sure that your boyfriend is cheating on you so don't make any rash decisions. How has your relationship been? Are you getting on as normal? Have you tried asking him straight up if he's seeing someone else? Has he cheated on previous partners?
However if he said he didn't care how you felt then maybe you should review your relationship.
Loopy
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bubble » Mon Mar 24, 2003 5:18 pm

Hi there.
I know how you feel, as i have been in the same situation in the past. However, when i confronted my then boyfriend(s) about it, they calmly explained the situation giving me no further reason to worry. Your boyfriends reaction unfortunately does sound a little like he may have something to hide with the way that he behaved, and the 'he doesn't care how you felt' comment, however he may not have anything to hide. It is quite a tricky situation
Perhaps you could sit him down and explain how you feel. And if he still insists it is none of your business, then perhaps you could both take a break so he can think about his behaviour towards you.
Hope everything works out ok hun.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Tazzy » Mon Mar 24, 2003 6:56 pm

Thanks alot for your advice,Just kinda thought i was crackin up,just need to see what happens now :)
Tazzy
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Sunshine » Mon Mar 24, 2003 7:00 pm

Hiya. I agree with Donna, his reaction does suggest that he may be hiding something, however it may not be what you think. Like Donna sed, try talking calmly to him. Ask him straight out if he is seeing anyone else. You will probably be able to tell by his reaction if he is telling the truth, after a year Im sure you can probably tell when he is holding something back. I hope its nothing. Fingers crossed for u!

Luv Sunshine
x x x x x x x x
Sunshine
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby sophie » Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:30 am

it may be all innocent you dont know, i suspect that he may be mad because you were reading messages on his phone, i would be .

Sit down and talk to him about it, i am sure you will have signs if he is up to something, he cant be in two places at one time, if he is with you then you have nothing to worry about, i am sure you will know when you ask him if he is lying.

hope he is not doing anything for your sake, if he is better to find out now, take care
sophie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby misatok11 » Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:22 pm

When my wife reads my texts on my phone i do get a bit annoyed. I'm not really fussed that shes reading them, more the fact that she didnt ask first. There is also the trust thing too. It may have looked like you were "digging" through his phone for things. Blokes get like this sometimes. Its what being a blokes about. It's our train set and were the only ones who play with it. Sounds childish but it's a bloke thing.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives