is it love

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

is it love

Postby justin_luver » Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:53 pm

i am really really confused i no it mite sound stupid bit i think i am in love . i no im only 15 but it cud still be, i ave liked this guy 4 ages over a year now and i think bout him all the time, i cant help it , everyone knows how i feel at skool. we have been out three times but it has only lasted a few days a time and 4 sum reason i get scareed , he is now goin out wiv one of my best freinds and im findin it kinda hard as she knew exaclty how i felt , i dont no what to do,i ave tried likein other ppl but it aways comes bakc 2 him ! help me plzzz
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Llisa » Wed Mar 26, 2003 6:16 am

Hey hun,
I think we've all been there. You know what? You most definitly could be in love with this guy. But do you love him? There's a difference you know. Being in love with someone means that you look at them, and you get gratification out of what you see. That person pleases you. You're trying to see what you can get out of the relationship. But when you plain love someone, you get gratification out of giving to them. You want to please them and you feel like you would do anything for them. That's not to be confused with being infactuated with someone either...that's a whole other topic. Listen sweety, I've been in love and YES! at 15! Even 14! But I've only truly loved once, and that came later in life. Don't be in a hurry to analyze your feelings. Enjoy them as you go, get to know this guy better, and who knows? Maybe you'll end up marrying him someday! But for right now, enjoy being who you are and don't let the world pass you by! :wink:
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby justin_luver » Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:08 pm

i do no this guy very well lol, we are good friends an i help him out if he needs it, so i kinda got past that 1 , i wanna no where i stand wiv him, one day he is flirtin like mad wiv me even thou he has a gf an the next he is insultin me blind
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

in love

Postby sophie » Thu Mar 27, 2003 11:43 am

hi there, well we all have been there when i was your age i thought i was in love to, but if he is away with your friend he obviously does not feel the same way. move on dont let him make a fool of you, its true what they say there is always plently more fish in the sea.

there will be another great guy just around the corner :D
sophie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives