i fell so stupid what can i do ?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i fell so stupid what can i do ?

Postby justin_luver » Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:21 pm

there is this lad that i no from skool an i ave been talkin 2 him since b4 xmas, we get on welll an we talk on the internet almost everynite, he is always flirtin wiv me an i told him i liked him and he sed that he liekd me as well, all my mates thought i had a chance so i sent him a tx askin him out, but he didnt repky an made it clear that he didnt wanna wen we talked but in the sweetest way possible, he told my friend that he saw me just as a mate so now im really confused , what happened?? i fell aqward talkin 2 him now
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Kit » Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:44 pm

Hi there,

I understand it can't be easy liking somebody and them not likeing you back. When he said he liked you, maybe he meant as a friend, and he might feel awful, thinking he's lead you on.

Think to yourself, do you really want to have a serious relationship just yet? and maybe he is thinking the same thing.

My mum used to say to me "boyfriends come and go, but friends are there forever."

Stay friends with this boy and just enjoy each others company. Have a laugh, enjoy being young. There's plenty of time, for your friendship to develop, if thats the way it's heading.

Good luck
Kit
Kit
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby justin_luver » Fri Mar 28, 2003 6:22 pm

thanx 4 the advise an yer i think ur rite, i just ave 2 try an not feel the way i do 4 a while or 4 get bout it, hes sooo nice i dont wanna loose him
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives