"I met this guy on the internet..."

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

"I met this guy on the internet..."

Postby sophie » Thu Mar 27, 2003 11:38 am

hi i met this guy on the internet, we really get on well and even have cyber sex, we are both married. Is this considered cheating on my husband? Does anyone have any thoughts on this. I have no intentions of ever meeting him but enjoy what we have. Am i doing any harm to my marriage? Any advice would be appreciated
sophie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bubble » Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:24 pm

I don't necessarily think that it is classed as cheating, however i think your husband would feel very hurt if he was to find out what you have been doing. Put yourself in his place, how would you like it if he was cybering on the internet with other women!?
In the long run it could cause harm to your marriage. For example, imagine if you had a row or problem with your husband, no doubt you would wanna tell your internet man and this could let to meeting up etc. Best to stop something before it starts, It may be harmless now, but it could lead somewhere in the long run.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby danielle » Fri Mar 28, 2003 10:20 am

hi my names danielle and i have recently meet some one on the internet and im sort of seing someone too but i dont think it is cheating cus you dont actually do anythink it all just your imagination (i think thats for u spell it?) so why should anythink be wrong in doing it its just for fun. but i do agree that your husband will be hurt and up set about it ! im not in a serious relationship but u are i dont know how your husband would react to this if he found out
you know him best how do u think he would react???

(i dont mean to be checky if thats how it sounds) sorry if it does!!
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby misatok11 » Sat Mar 29, 2003 9:34 am

It's not cheating but isn't good for a relationship. You are opening up emotionally and being very intimate with someone who isnt your partner. How would you feel if your partner was doing it or even receiving dirty text messages. They are both the same. You should consider stopping this and being more open with your partner.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives