help me!

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

help me!

Postby babygirl » Thu Mar 27, 2003 4:24 pm

hi eveyone!-i'm new to this but i need some advice and soon!, u see i'm 17 yrs old and am seeing this 24yr old i have started sleeping with him but now i don't know what i want any more. the thing is we always argue which upsets me alot as he keeps implying that i'm sleeping around!(i'm not) this is really hurtfull as i thought that he'd be more mature. he hardly calls me anymore and even though i dont think i love him he's got me really stressed! and in a way i don't feel like i can just leave him-o please help as i'm getting more and more stressed by the day.
babygirl
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Jo » Thu Mar 27, 2003 11:40 pm

Just because he's in his 20's doesn't mean he's going to be mature - sorry to say it but in my experience most men don't 'mature' till they get well past 25. I bet I've offended a lot of men now. Oops.

I do realise I'm generalising and that there are exceptions, but a single 24 year old? Might as well be a single 17 year old in terms of maturity, so don't expect too much from him in the way of commitment and romance, especially if he's stopped calling as much.

I don't know why I'm being so blunt today. Must be the PMT talking. I do apologise if that sounds a bit blunt :-?

Jo
Jo
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby misatok11 » Sat Mar 29, 2003 9:38 am

Sound like this guys of yours is just taking what he wants when he wants. Because of your age he may see you as immature. This guy is what gives some of us a bad name. We all go through phases and it seems this guy is just out for number 1. Talk to him though and if he doent want to then there are more appreciative and nice guys out there. :D
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby sophie » Sat Mar 29, 2003 9:50 am

hi there, i agree i think he is just taking what he wants and he obviously doesnt think that you have feelings. Give him the cold shoulder for a while if he comes running then you will know he has feelings for you, if not learn from this experience, dont let him into your bed again until he starts showing some sort of respect toward you.

hope this helps,dont let him use you, not all guys are like that!
sophie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives