what should i do ?????????????

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

do u ever stop loving your first love ?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 09, 2003 10:47 am

yes
18%
no
82%

Total votes : 17

what should i do ?????????????

Postby danielle » Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:47 am

i dont know what to say but when i was 14 i fell in love with a guy called danny and we went out for a year and a half i lost my virginity to him and i really did love him. but he cheated on me and we broke up. 2 years later i was still thinking about him so i phoned him up and we got back together after about 3 weeks i was in a bad car crash as some of u might know and i felt so alone and that no-one could help me so i finished with him im 17 now and i still think about him all the time i know i still love him but when i broke up with him. he said that i was out of order because he had moved away from his family to be with me and that if i ended it that would be the end forever. now all i want is him at the time i wasnt thinking straight. he gets out of prison on friday and i want to phone him but what if he dont want me?
it has to be love it has lasted for almost 4 years now.
should i phone him or should i forget about him ?

some-one please tell me what to do !
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby kitten » Wed Mar 26, 2003 12:56 pm

I don't know if you ever read my post about my first love. I am married now to a different man who is wonderful.

Yet I still have feelings for my first boyfriend even though we never made love or anything like that. He is still my friend and we get on great. I have a soft spot for him and think I always will.

Things never worked out between us when we went out and in the end we ended up going our separate ways.

I don't know whether you should call him or not, perhaps it would be nice to meet up with him even if you just remain friends
kitten
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby danielle » Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:19 pm

thanks for your advice but i cant meetup with him cus i live in birmingham and he lives in cardiff but i think im going to phone him on friday hopefully he will talk to me .
THANKS ALOT x x x
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Sunshine » Wed Mar 26, 2003 4:50 pm

I think you should call him. If you dont you will never know, he may feel the same as you. He will have had plenty of time to think about it, and he may now realise that at the time you were not thinking straight and that it wasnt your fault that things turned out the way they did. Call him! You may regret it if you dont.

Luv Sunshine
x x x x x x x x
Sunshine
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby shz » Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:29 am

My experience is different, I had my first love when i was 15 to 17, 2 years relationship we broke up last year and I stopped loving him. I dont even love him or ache for him as he treated me bad so i dont love him maybe i never had loved him as at that time i was still picking up the pieces of my parents 's split
So now i do believe u can get over ur first love. I now have a boyf who i am really happy with and believe i truly love him.
shz
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby misatok11 » Sat Mar 29, 2003 9:49 am

I'm quite lucky. I'm still friends with my first love and we can still talk. My only love at the minute is my wife and my friend knows this. My wife is happy with it and so are we. We had our time and know that. Things change and i still feel for her but i wont pursue it.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby sophie » Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:11 am

Do you need him more than want him, if it has not worked all the rest of the times why is this time any different, i dont want to sound harsh but im sure he was not put in prison for nothing, where was he when you really needed him, if he likes you he will contact you, but think very hard about it.

If you need him again like the last time will he be here for you

Think about it , only you will know if it is worth it! :D
sophie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby *~Christina~* » Mon Apr 07, 2003 12:02 pm

I think if that if you still love him and you're willing to make it work you should call him and tell him how you've been feeling!
*~Christina~*
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby danielle » Mon Apr 07, 2003 1:15 pm

i spoke to him yesterday for about an hour and he wants me to go down but im scared that if i do i will do something i will regret so i think i will wait and just keep talking to him over the phone for a bit then i will go down if i still feel i love him after talking to him.
what do u think?
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby *~Christina~* » Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:12 pm

Yeah I agree you should just get talking to him again and if you both feel strongly for each other and are sure about this then go for it!
*~Christina~*
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives