Secrets

For problems with brothers and sisters!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Secrets

Postby DaMaGeD » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:05 pm

Hi. I posted a while ago about my sister and how shes been acting shes got worse in the past few days even though i told my mom and she searched her wardrobe. She only found 1 big bottle of gin, and it didnt have much missing out of it so my mom just poured it away, laughed and said she was a teenager. Its so unfair when she steals my money and clothes i dont want to get her in trouble but shes turning into such a bully. I told her i knew she hurts herself and she said if i tell again she'll slash her wrists. And i feel really guilty cos the main reason my mom didnt find much alcohol in her wardrobe is because ive been drinking it and i think my sis knows so we both have secrets we cant tell.
XxX
DaMaGeD
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby SugarRainbows » Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:04 pm

who are you keeping secrets from hun? your parents? each other? knowing this might make it easier to give suggestions :)
SugarRainbows
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby peecee » Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:13 pm

DaMaGed previously posted in "My sister's turned into a monster".

Try and keep it all in one thread, me dear, to avoid confusion.

xxxxxx
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DaMaGeD » Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:03 pm

Yeh sorry about that. Well i just mean that she cant tell on me cos i know her secret and she knows ive been stealing her alcohol so i cant say anything to my parents about her either
XxX
DaMaGeD
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby lilessexgal » Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:09 pm

couldnt the fact that you can both keep your secrets between you make you closer together!? yes me and my sister dont get along at all but when it comes to problems and stuff we act like great sisters we keep each others secrets and its like were best mates!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby SugarRainbows » Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:27 pm

yea :) you might be able to use it to your advantage to get closer to your sister, considering your worried about her
SugarRainbows
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Siblings