grrrrrrrr! STUPID SISTER!!!

For problems with brothers and sisters!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

grrrrrrrr! STUPID SISTER!!!

Postby pretty_in_pink » Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:22 pm

omg! i just had a row with my sister and let her know EXACTLY what i thought of her! im so annoyed with her right now and wish SOOOO much that she didn't go to my school!!!
We used to get on okish until she started coming to my school. she is the biggest show off and suck up i have ever seen!
Take today for example, im waiting for my friend after school and my sister is with me because she refuses to walk home without me. She starts really showing off infrount of my friends who don't even know who she is, she starts slappin me and hitting me with her water bottle and i cant do naything about it becuase shes stronger than me. then as we are walking home she does it again and starts talking to my friend and pushing me away, my friend even treied to get away from her, but she persists.

Eventually, when my friend has gone in to her house she does it again so i speed up, i wanna go home!
she starts throwing watrer from her bottle at me and im still just doing nothing but telling her to strop it because i dont want to start a fight with a year seven.
Then vshe starts getting really annoying and shouting, so it really annoys me and i tell her to go away, leave me alon, find someone elese to wlak with etc, then she say that i should stop showing off!!!!!
I try to speed upand she starts pushing me and stopping me, i tell her to leave me alone coz i really dont like her at trhe moment at all and she starts crying! GRRRRRRRR!!!

I duno if you guys can help me with her, but thanks for letting me get that off my chest at least.
:wink:
i am no-one,no-one is perfect,i must be perfect then! \:D/ *kissheart* :rainbow:
pretty_in_pink
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby lilessexgal » Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:38 pm

hmmmmm typical year seven wants to get "in" with the bigger kids! maybe when things have calmed down you could talk to her and tell her what you think!? just tell her that you dont mind walking with her but to not mess around and stuff! hasnt she got any friends of her own she could walk with?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby pretty_in_pink » Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:43 pm

not really coz they all live quite a while away but grrrr! even my friends agree that they have never met anyone as annoying as my little sister and eveytimei try to talk to her about how she annoys me she starts crying!?! #-o
seriously, how dus she keep this annoying thing up!?!

loveyaz!
i am no-one,no-one is perfect,i must be perfect then! \:D/ *kissheart* :rainbow:
pretty_in_pink
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby lilessexgal » Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:08 pm

little sisters are hard to cope with but think about it this way yes she might be annoying and showing you up but she could just be jealous of what youve got like she looks up to you but is showing it in the wrong way! have you spoken to your mum about it?
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby matchbox 20 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:46 pm

argh year 7's are little kids at the worst possible age, they have started "big school" and want to make as a big impression as they can, she will soon grow out of it, and most likely cringe when she looks back on it :roll:
change everything you are
matchbox 20
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby pretty_in_pink » Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:59 pm

i sure hope so! thanx guys, ur really helpful :D
loveyaz
xxx
pretty_in_pink
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby lilessexgal » Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:10 pm

anytime remember keep smiling she will get over it and will probably have the same problem with a year seven when she gets to your age and realise how she acted was wrong! :D :D
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby arwen » Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:54 am

Wow, I'm impressed that you have the maturity not to retaliate! I wouldn't have been able to stay so cool and not hit her back!

She clearly looks up to you in a big way - even though she has a strange way of showing it - and wants to constantly remind people of her association with you.

How about trying to include her a little more in your conversations with your friends on the way home, and see how she responds to being treated like one of the "big kids". Maybe she'll grow up a bit when she realises she doesn't have to throw water bottles at you to get your attention!
arwen
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

be nice to your sister

Postby just_me » Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:49 am

siblings are the people who are going to be there when nobody else is. if your sister has no friends of her own to walk home with then you should allow her to be your friend.

i realised this with my brother who is 1 and a half years younger than me. we didnt go to the same school, as i was in an all girls school, but every night he used to walk to my school and meet me, no matter how many times i told him not too. he used to hit me with things, but he only did it for attention. i always used to tell him to get the bus from his school, but he always wanted to meet me to get the bus. he would embarrass me in front of my friends and i hated him and always shouted at him once we got home.

so through school, i hated him and he was always following me around tryin to be my friend. i found out that he was being bullied by some of the other kids and i flipped. i wanted to kill them, how dare they pick on my brother. do you feel this way about your sister?. when i found out who it was i humiliated them on the school bus in front of everyone. it was some older kids (my age). after this the bullying stopped and my brother made some friends of his own, and to be honest, i missed him hanging around me, adn i hated walking home on my own, we became really close when we wer around 15 and 17, which im sure will happen with your sister.

When i first passed my driving test about a month ago, i was always going on 'road trips' with my frienda and he always wanted to come with us. i didnt mind at first as it mant i wasnt drivin home on my own after i'd taken my friends home, but after a while, he began to annoy me, i felt as though he was trying to take my friends off me cos they wud all be laffin and jokin in the car while i was concentratin on the road. i went home and talked it through with him and he totally understood, and now he only comes out with us when i ask him, and he doesnt invite himself.

I think you need to talk the situation through with your sister, encourage her to make friends of her own and not tag along with yours, if she is being bullied then you need to stand up for her and look after her, younger siblings tend to make older siblings into a mother figure, and she probably loves you and wants to be with you all the time. talk to her and tell her rationally, how you feel. try and be friends with her.

good luck
xxx
just me xox
just_me
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby i_still_blame_her » Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:30 pm

I agree that she is being really annoying, but you shouldn't stereotype younger people as immature and stupid. I am only in year 8, and it really annoys me when people belittle me and try to pretend that i am stupid and too young for things. Things will pass when she settles into school, but don't tar all children with the same brush - we are young adults in our own right.
You're a somebody nobeody, a loveable anarchy, superficial friend.
i_still_blame_her
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Kruelty » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:58 am

i_still_blame_her wrote:I agree that she is being really annoying, but you shouldn't stereotype younger people as immature and stupid. I am only in year 8, and it really annoys me when people belittle me and try to pretend that i am stupid and too young for things. Things will pass when she settles into school, but don't tar all children with the same brush - we are young adults in our own right.

Remember the topic is over 1 year old and is most likely resolved :wink:

Kruelty.
Kruelty
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Siblings