i cant stand it anymore!!!!!!

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i cant stand it anymore!!!!!!

Postby danielle » Wed Apr 02, 2003 10:07 am

hi
i cant stand it anymore i want him back but he dont want me i dont think he does anyway.
let me start from the begining
i went out with one of my mates of a long time for three weeks and then he said he wasnt ready for a relationship but i loved him before we even went out and then when i had him for them three weeks i just love him more.
his mate was asking me some really weird questions when i was at the shop the other day questions like
do i still like him and would i ever get back with him and he asked if i was with anyone now . i said i wouldnt ever get back with him and cus i dont want him to think that cus i like him alot he can just take the pi** with my emotions but now im wondering if he is thinking about me cus i sure think of him every day and its really hard cus he only lives over the road from me .
does anyone have any clues on whats going on in my head at the moment cus i dont ?
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

hi

Postby laurarulz2003 » Wed Apr 02, 2003 3:35 pm

i really dnt no wots goin on in ur head but iv bin in d same sort of situation . i went out wid dis lad and he treated me really gud and we were b/f 4 ages but wen his m8s found out cuz his m8s fink im a slappa he dumped me but since den he ent talked 2 me but his m8s were tryin 2 get us bak 2geva. i told dem 2 f**k off cuz all their gonna do is break ur heart agen.

find sum1 else and dnt waste ur time on him, i did

tell me how u get on!!

gud luk!!!!!!!!!!!
laurarulz2003
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives