i need some advice

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i need some advice

Postby laurarulz2003 » Wed Apr 02, 2003 2:41 pm

Hi
ive been cin dis guy 4 bout 7 months now but d problem is dat he ses he loves me and wants 2 spend d rest of his life wid me but he wont tell his m8s about me!!

abot 4 months ago sum1 found out but we carried it on and now no1 suspects anyfin.

hes always been gud 2 me and i fink i really am in love wid him.

does any1 have any suggestions in wot i shud do. i really dont wonna split up wid him cuz fings r gettin really serious between us.
laurarulz2003
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby X_Smiler_X » Wed Apr 02, 2003 3:20 pm

Hey,

I think you should sit down with your boyfriend and ask him if he's ashamed in anyway? I dont think he'd be ashamed of you though, because he wouldn't have begun a relationship with you :D
Is there an age gap between the two of you? Because that sometimes becomes a problem between two people. For example, I started going out with my ex when I was 15 - he was 20 at the time. We went on till the age I am now (18) and he hardly told many people - possibly because of the gap.
Let me know how it goes!
Smile at life, and life will smile back at you.
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

RE:

Postby laurarulz2003 » Wed Apr 02, 2003 3:29 pm

fanx 4 d advice but there is no age gap wot so eva. + iv asked im weva hes ashamed of me + he sed no he sed he didnt want our relationship ruined cuz of idiots we no.

Profanity removed by Enigma on 02 April 2003
laurarulz2003
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Enigma » Wed Apr 02, 2003 6:22 pm

laurarulz2003 please watch your language.
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives