Whats happening to me...Oh my god.

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Whats happening to me...Oh my god.

Postby evilmage » Thu Apr 03, 2003 7:00 pm

Well, theres this guy I liked (for the full story read the last forum thing I wrote), and the problem is that I feel so bad when I see him. I feel erally embarassed, and I dont fit in with him at all I dont think.
I felt so stupid and minimal, and I met one of his friends who goes to my school and shes in y9, and she was like who the hell are you and stuff and she made me feel even more stupid.
Its come to the ponit that I really dont wanna talk to him or keep contact at all.
xXx evilmage xXx
evilmage
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Llisa » Tue Apr 08, 2003 6:58 pm

HI hun,
I'm not really sure what your question is...but I'm gonna tell you some stuff about me and maybe that'll help.
You aren't weird you know. It's hard liking someone but not really fitting in to their 'crowd'. It's happened to me twice, and I've been at both ends of the spectrum. Once, my boyrfriend didn't really fit in with my friends, and then I didn't really fit in with my second boyfriend's friends.
My second boyfriend was 4 years older then me, so he of course had a lot of older friends. They all kind of saw me as this little kid at first, but then once they got to know me, they realized why my guy liked me so much, and I became friends with them too.
If you really like this guy and want to stick it out, then my advice is just hang in there. I know you're gonna feel awkward and whatnot at first, but just give it time and his friends are probably going to come around. However, if he's acting hte same way towards you, you might want to rethink your situation and opt to back out of your obession with him.
Will be praying for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby evilmage » Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:45 pm

I dont think Id call it an obssesion! I get on with his guy friends really great, its just his girl mates that are really confusing! Cause most if them have gone out with him, or know him really well and think he's gonna get hurt by me so theyre kinda...cool with me.
And I really love him. Its such a stupid situation.
xXx evilmage xXx
evilmage
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives