my new bloke

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

my new bloke

Postby angie_diggens » Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:41 am

hi every 1 i have a big problem and i thought that u might be able to help me with my problem: i have recently got a n ew boyfriend i am only 15 and he is older then me he is pressurizing me into having sex and oral sex i really dont feel ready for this i really love him but i fell that if i dont have sex wit him i am going to lose him and i really wanna keep him and i i also have another problem my best mate is flirting wit him he says he is not intrested in her but i cant help thinking he will what can i say to her to make her stop and leave him alone
PLEASE HELP ME :(
angie_diggens

Postby tammybligh » Fri Apr 04, 2003 2:17 pm

I hate to be blunt here, but if he loves you, he won't force you into doing anything that you're not comfortable with. If he leaves you because you won't sleep with him, then he really isn't much of a man and you'll probably be better off without him (I know it won't seem like it now, but in the long run you see what I mean).

Sit him down and explain to him about how pressured you're feeling right now, and how uncomfortable it makes you. If he continues to do it, or breaks off the relationship then he's not the man for you...

As for your friend, I'm sure that she doesn't mean any harm with the flirting. Most of my friends have flirted with boyfriends I've had in the past, some of them aren't even aware that they're doing it! Again, the best resolution is to talk to her about it and see what she says.

I hope this all works out for the best for you... one way or the other :)
tammybligh
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Llisa » Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:59 pm

Hi hun,
I'm with Tammy on this one. If you think that you havin sex with him is going to make him stay around...you have another thing coming. I really don't know what this guy is like, but by the sounds of it, all he's after is sex, and as soon as he gets it...he's hitting the high road. So either way love, you're most likely going to loose him. And it'll no doubt be for the better. And you know, he just might go to your other friend, and he just might have sex with her...and then he'll leave her. Not good for your friends at all, but just think that it could have been you. You want your first time to be special doll, and the most ideal time? Your wedding night. But that's a choice you'll have to make later on...but for now? don't be pressured.
Will be praying for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby sophie » Wed Apr 09, 2003 1:34 am

dont let him pressure you into anything, it is a big deal having sex for the first time and you really have to be ready, your only 15 and have plenty time for all that serious stuff.

if he likes u he will wait and your friend is maybe just jealous and if he does sleep with her then you have had a lucky escape

good luck

let us know what happens
sophie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives