"...he has been chatting to all sorts of girls..."

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

"...he has been chatting to all sorts of girls..."

Postby scawston » Fri Apr 04, 2003 3:16 pm

:cry: Please someone help, i have accidently stumbled across some messages that my boyfriend has sent. I found out his username and password to a website and put them in, i found that he has been chatting to all sorts of girls and i know it is probably harmless fun but now i feel let down because he only emails me once or twice a week and thats only when he remembers but there were loads of messages from him to other girls. He says he loves me but how can i believe him now after all this. Should i just forget it or should i confront him. Dont forget that by doing this i will have to admit that i got into his personal file...what should i do????
scawston
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby DJG » Fri Apr 04, 2003 8:24 pm

You weren't very specific as to what was in the messages.

I know this would be probing, so you don't have to answer this, but what was in them, specifically? If it's what I think it is, confront him. By the sounds of things you can't forget what he's done.
DJG
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby acceber » Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:42 pm

Ask him "There's this new chat room that boyz are chatting up other girls. Are you??"
if he says yes then talk to him about it.
If he says no then he is lying to you. And that is never a good sign.

Hope i help
love
Acceber
acceber
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby scawston » Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:51 am

Thanks for your help, the messages were silly really, i mean we have all done it havent we, i just wish i never come across any of them! I dont know what to do, i still havent confronted him and he came round yesterday and he knew something was up and told me how much he loved me. I feel a bit better about it but it still hurts, i cant confront him without him thinking i was sneaking round on him and then it would end the relationship and i dont want that. The messages was just him flirting with other girls and all that but i know he does love me, what shall i do!
scawston
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Bubble » Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:07 am

Well you can either confront him about them, which then results in you admitting you were sneaking around and may display a lack of trust, resulting in an argument, or you can let it go.

I think it just depends on the nature of the messages and how strongly you feel. My ex used to text other girls and it used to drive me mad, so much so that i almost ended it with him, he soon stopped i can tell you.

I think with guys, they do it just so that they know they are still attractive and 'have it' with other girls when in a relationship. I don't think it's nothing much to worry about in his case, but if you can't forget it then speak to him, just make sure that he doesn't turn it round onto how you found them.
Best of luck.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby sophie » Wed Apr 09, 2003 1:47 am

i dont think you should confront him, just forget it so what if he is flirting with girls on internet, its you he is with. Its flattering when someone else fancies you, you like to know that you are still attractive to others, i talk and flirt to guys on internet but i would never meet them or anything.
If you confront him, it will just cause an argument

good luck
sophie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby scawston » Wed Apr 09, 2003 11:51 am

:D Thank you all so much for all your advice i think i wil leave it and see what becomes of it, if it ges worse then i will confront him but i think its me being silly. He doesnt use his name, email or photograph even so i dont think there is any chance of him meeting any of these girls it just upset me because they were all so much prettier than me. Thanks Again xxx
scawston
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: "...he has been chatting to all sorts of girls...&q

Postby Kyle » Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:24 pm

I would confront him, He obviously doesnt want you to know about chatting with other girls. It might just be harmless but, if you carry on reading these messages that he has been sending, you could find something that you wont like.
Ask him to stop and if he loves you he will stop. He may not feel that strongly if he doesnt stop. IF he doesnt stop DUMP HIM! :roll: :wink:
Everytime i try to fight i fall,
without my wings i feel so small,
I guess i need you baby. x
Kyle
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives