Help needed! Confused and Worried!

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Help needed! Confused and Worried!

Postby X_Smiler_X » Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:47 pm

I met this lad a few months back, and we got on really well. He was sending me signals that he likes me, and I was back to him.
Anyway, as of Saturday this week, me and this guy started going out, I was really happy because I like him ever so much.
My friends, his ex, and a few of his friends are telling me to be careful, as most of the girls he has been with have been cheated on by him. Apparently he tries to get one thing and then moves on to the next girl.
He said he doesn't do that, and he has only ever done it once because that girl cheated on him before hand.
And also, he is supposed to be moving in a month or so, so I'm kinda wary over him - if he is known for cheating on his past girlfriends, and he's moving...I'm scared he'll do it to me :S
Smile at life, and life will smile back at you.
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby KoRn_Freak » Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:43 pm

If this guy's after one thing (which bound to be sex) I'd stay on your guard and take your time to get to know him a little better for the person he really is under the surface. Ask yourself if your friends informing him of his ways are sincerely trying to warn you and keep you from getting hurt. I doubt that they'd tell you those things to deceive you. All you can do for the moment is keep talking to him but be careful if anything physical goes on.
KoRn_Freak
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives