Three people in our relationship

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Three people in our relationship

Postby gigglepot » Sat Mar 22, 2003 12:14 am

i met my boyfriend 6 weeks ago, when i started seeing him he was seeing someone else, someone he had been with for 8 years but i didnt know that he was seeing someone else, she found out and kicked him out, so i said he could come live my folks for a bit til he got on his feet
he has children from his previous relationship and 2 weeks after moving in with my folks he went to see the kids, then 2 weeks after that he went to see them again, i have now found out that he stayed at his ex's house both times and had sex with her. when he came back from seeing the kids i asked him if he had had sex with her and he said no. also before he went down he was talking to her on msn and he thought i was asleep and started having cyber sex with her, with the webcam and everything.
i accept he has to talk to her cos of the kids and he has to see her cos of the kids, but i feel like he has rubbed everything in my face, i mean i even lent him the money for the petrol to go to see the kids, i am so humiliated.
then last week he decided he wanted to spy on his ex by setting up a fake yahoo account for me to chat to her on, i started playing pool against her then got chatting to her, she still thought i was some guy, and then she sent me a photo of the kids and my b/f didnt like that when i told him, so he went mad at her for sending fotos of the kids over the net and he told her i was my brother. then she guessed it was me, and we have kept chatting but it is always her that initiates it, i told my b/f last night and he was fine about it, but he must have spoke to her tonight and now he says i am lying bout it all which i am not,
this relationship has caused me so much grieve i am beginning to wonder wether it is worth it.
he has cheat on me within 5 weeks of us being together and now he believes her more than me
feels like their is 3 of us in our relationship, me him and her :(
gigglepot
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby danielle » Mon Mar 24, 2003 12:55 pm

i really dont know what to say apart from it sounds like he wants his cake and eat it .
but also you have entered a longterm relationship whether you knew about her or not .he has ties with her and she will always be there so i think the best thing you can do is if you know for definate that he is cheating then step back and let them sort it out if you love him you will want whats best for him even if that means not being with him.
GOOD LUCK !
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby lou82 » Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:34 pm

im sorry if you dont want to hear this hun but you need to get rid of him NOW. hes no good for you & your better off without him.

get out of this hurtful relationship with this sorry excuse for a man ASAP.
lou82
Just Landed
Just Landed

3 off us

Postby sophie » Thu Mar 27, 2003 11:54 am

hey there

get rid definately, he just wants to lean on you when things are hard for him, you dont need that he will always go back to the mother of his kids. you can do better than him. cut all ties i know it will be hard for the first while but dont give in to him, you will find someone who deserves you!!

good luck :D
sophie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby giggler » Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:10 pm

Why are you being such a doormat for such a sorry excuse for a man.
Show him the door and throw him out! your worth alot more...
giggler
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives