Can anyone tell me why...

Are you a registered user having trouble using the forums? Come here to ask for support, especially if something doesn't work as expected.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Can anyone tell me why...

Postby *Velvet_Kissies* » Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:12 am

Everytime I post on here obviously my post count goes up. Two or Three times it has been up over 100 now and everytime i don't get on for a few days then come back on, its always gone down to somewhere in the 80's. Even last night It was up at 100 anyway and today its back to 97 or something. Why?????? :o :-?
* ~ * I am a lightbulb...I Glow! * ~ *
x
x
x
V*k x
*Velvet_Kissies*
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby captainf » Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:10 pm

After so long the mods delete posts in certain topics, or even delete the whole topic (if arguements have been caused)

For example, the "what are you listening to now" thread is so popular that to save server space the mods delete so many 'older' posts on it so that it doesn't become too big. When they do this your post count will drop.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby all_apologies » Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:02 pm

Yep that also includes all of the threads like "what are you doing today", "what should you be doing" etc. If they were left to build up they'd be massive and no one would bother reading the earlier pages. Once they get up to a certain amount, they're culled down to around two pages.
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Forum Support