Revision tips for upcoming exams

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Revision tips for upcoming exams

Postby Girl From Mars » Sun Apr 13, 2003 9:33 pm

i have my AS level exams starting soon... :( anyone got any revision tips? should really have started by now. lol.
Why are rubber ducks yellow?
Girl From Mars
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Aldo » Sun Apr 13, 2003 10:09 pm

study hard, but remember to always take breaks!! dont study (in my own opinion) from 8am to 10pm! Maybe 8am to about 5pm? with 10 min breaks, and maybe an hour lunch? Then have the rest of the evening off. Thats how I did it, I never did the 8am to 10pm, after a while your brain just switches off and you spent 3 hours reading....so all your doing is re-reading it the next day.

good luck!
If you dont ask you will never know
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Gem » Mon Apr 14, 2003 10:35 am

I used to have a good method I used when revising, read through everything you need to learn and, using the revision notes write questions out and the answers to them. It might seem like a waste of time but, you'll find that just concentrating on a certain question then a certain answer will make it stick in your head, you won't even need to do the exam paper that you've made for yourself.....it will just be stuck in your head!
Who decided what order to put the alphabet in?
Gem

Return to Chit Chat