I dont know how to help my mate

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I dont know how to help my mate

Postby Kt » Fri Apr 25, 2003 9:31 pm

hi
i really want to help my friend, u see she had this obession (or so we though at first) about a teacher she used to follow her and stare at her. I got really worried cause she was one of my bestest mates. So i tried to scare her out of it but i relised it sort of made it worse so i told her before she went to the meeting with a different teacher bout it. loads more happened but, this is all u need to know so far

:-? plez replay :-?

Kt
Last edited by Kt on Thu May 01, 2003 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
live life to the full
Kt
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Sami » Fri Apr 25, 2003 9:37 pm

mmmm...
Everybody has their day, When things just seem 2 go their way, An angel's gonna smile on me when it's meant 2 b, Cos anythings possible, No matter how incredible, U never no hu i mite meet, On this crowded street! Life goes on,Like a song! :bounce:
Sami
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby misatok11 » Sat Apr 26, 2003 8:00 pm

you havent said why you talking to her about it made it worse. Did the talk with the teacher calm her down?
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Kt » Sun Apr 27, 2003 9:38 pm

hi
no the talk with the teacher made it a lot worse because now teachers knew about it instead of just her friends and they made it seem like she was gay, and she is not. They also talked to her parents and the year head

:( plez replay :(

Kt
live life to the full
Kt
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby pammyg » Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:53 pm

why dont you ask your friend wot it is she is obsessed with about this teacher , why she likes her so much....
pammyg
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Kt » Tue Apr 29, 2003 6:34 pm

hi ppl
i already know its dat she admires her cause she is a christian (pretty or so she thinks) and wishes dat she was her mum. Da thing is i dont know how to help her over it.

:( plez replay :(
live life to the full
Kt
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Friends