What is wrong with me?

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

What is wrong with me?

Postby Cazza » Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:41 pm

I have a few good friends that I am very close to and some that I am not so close with. The thing is they are all girls. I have started up friendships with guys in the past but they always want something more. I will admit that sometimes in the past I have been attracted to a few aswell but every single guy that I meet and try and strike up a friendship with tries to kiss me, or tells me he wants to be with me. I love and my girl-friends we have such a laugh but I want male companionship too. My bf is amazing and we are always on the same wave length its freaky, but just one guy friend? Is that too much to ask? :cry:

My friends have said that its my own fault that I'm too friendly, and that can sometimes come off as flirty, but thats just the way I am, I'm like that with everyone, Girls, Boys, Cats, Dogs!!! And I'm also thinking, if that is what the problem is I don't wanna change who I am, or how I act for other people..

What you guys think? :-?
Love Carri-Ann x

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! - Homer Simpson
Cazza
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby X_Smiler_X » Wed Apr 30, 2003 9:07 am

You know, I'm exactly the same as you! I have girl - friends, and a few boy - friends, but they always seem to try something on with me.
Theres nothing wrong with you, thats just the way you are hun. Just think, if you change, then you wouldn't be you!
Your obviously a girl alot of the lads like, so think yourself lucky you're fancied :)
Good luck xx
Smile at life, and life will smile back at you.
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Cazza » Wed Apr 30, 2003 9:13 am

Thanks,
Thank God I'm not the only one! I don't want to change either.. I suppose I should count myself lucky that I have a wonderful bf and good friends, I don't need anything else when you think about it, I am very privileged

:D
Love Carri-Ann x

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! - Homer Simpson
Cazza
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby bubblebath » Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:34 am

hi
i think u should maybee hang bout with the boys dont come on too strong and like be intrestyed in football but also in the girly gossip try and show them u just want a friend ship and if they ask u out just say no sorry i only want a friendship
soo i hope that helps
let me no
thank you 4 readin this i hope it helps or ive helped u
:)
bubblebath
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Friends