I'm in love with my Step-Brother & he loves me too!!!!!!

For problems with brothers and sisters!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Should I move in with him?

Yes
59%
No
41%

Total votes : 34

I'm in love with my Step-Brother & he loves me too!!!!!!

Postby Tally » Mon May 12, 2003 7:17 pm

I better introduce my self:My name is Tally,I'm 17 years old & I have quite a complicated problem I would like some advice with!
My life was fine until 3 years ago - my Mum got remarried this in it's self wasn't a problem I was just glad to see my Mum happy with herself again.
My Step-Dad has three children who are older than me.There's Carys (20),Dylan(22) & Gary(29). They all treated me okay & I got on really well with all of them.
That was until I started to feel different towards gary about a year & 1/2 ago,I just ignored it as I thought it was a teenage crush.
Every time I saw him i just tried to pretend that I didn't feel anything towards him or ignored him!
It was working until we had a family party a year ago & I got very drunk & ill. Mum asked if Gary could drive me home as he was the only 1 not drinking. When we arrived home Gary made me a cup of coffee to try & sober me up!
We sat on the sofa for a while & talked about school,work,family & stuff!
Then I kissed him!!! I couldn't believe it Gary kissed me back!
After that we ignored each other for a couple of weeks.
But 1 nite gary stayed home while everyone else went out I wasn't allowed to go because of school the next day as i was taking my GCSE's. That changed my life as I went downstairs for something to eat & Gary said he wanted to talk to me about what happened before he said anything we were kissing then we made love.
Our parents or anyone else didn't suspect anything as we would make excuses up to met each other at hotels,B&B's etc. It felt dirty & wrong but at the same time right.
It was working fine until 3 months ago Mum & my Step-Dad came early & caught us in bed together.
They now want us to break up & Gary move away so we don't each other again as they think gary is too old for me! He is only 11 1/2 years older than me & thought age didn't matter!
Gary is refusing to move away,so they have chucked him out & they are treating me like a child.They drive me college & wait there to make sure that I go in & don't run off!When I go out with my mates they drop me of where we are soppuse to meet up & wait there until they arrive. They even bought me a new mobile so Gary doesn't know my number I tried to txt him it but they found out b4 I could send.
They have even gone to the extremes of screening my calls & txt's before I can recieve them!
Me & gary have found away of keeping in contact is through my best friend & she txt's me keywords which only 3 of us would understand but she is getting fed up of being in the middle!
I did manage to meet up with Gary 3 nites ago & he asked me to move in with him,I so want to but my Mum would probably dis-own me & if I did this would cause an even bigger rift within the family!
Why is love such a complicated thing?
Please help.
Tallyxx
Tally
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Zombie » Tue May 13, 2003 12:23 am

Love is Love and no matter how you met or how old you are or he is your parents dont have a right to interfier. The chances are if you were to persue relations with him without there interfeirence you wouldnt last long sometimes other people that dont approve of your love can make it seem like it's stonger. Moving out though is a big step and you may have to give up many of your dreams to do so. It's a very big step and one I wouldnt have been able to take at 17. What kind of future would you have if you were to abandon your mom and step-dad for his son not just within the Family but finacialy and happily.

keep your head up k?
Dazed and confused
Zombie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Tricky

Postby Cat Queen » Tue May 13, 2003 1:33 pm

:wink: I think, if Garry loves you he will wait however long it takes. You aren`t blood related,so the problem is with ur mom and step-dad. There frightened of what people will think of them as parents,and in themselves THEY can`t seem to come to terms with things. follow your heart, I`ts Your life. take care.XXX :wink:
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Tally » Wed May 14, 2003 12:15 pm

Thanks for all the advice,I know you are both right about waiting.
I love Gary so much that I know if I move in with him we wouldn't be able to afford for me to continue at college & I need to do that if I want my dream job:to be a doctor.
It feels like my mum & step dad are leaving me with no other option though as they are making me feel guilty & disgusting at the same time about being in love.
Everyone in our village knows & they gossip about us (Gary & I) behind our backs since finding out but it doesn't bother us so why should it bother them!?!
Gary's coming over tonite to collect the rest of his things as his dad is threatning to throw it out. So maybe we might be able to all sit down & talk!!!
Please help!
Tally :cry:
Tally
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Aldo » Wed May 14, 2003 8:13 pm

As you said, sit down and have a chat. I wouldn't advice you to move in with him. Not with so much anger and resentment in the air.
As Zombie said, what would you do if things went bad? Who could you turn to? Not just that, what if you decided to get married? And you parents not showing up? Family support is precious and I wouldn't make any rash decisions. You never know when you may need them. They are just worried for you.

Sit down and talk about it calmly. good luck.
If you dont ask you will never know
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Tally » Thu May 22, 2003 6:41 pm

Well since I last posted on here,Gary,me & our parents sat down & had a good heart-to-heart.
Our parents have decided that we can carry on seeing each other (like it's their decision!) as they have seen how serious we are about each other.
So me & Gary are now seeing each other without the hassle of going behind everyone's back!
Our parents letting us do this is causing trouble with our brothers & sisters,they think that it's disgusting what we are doing & bringing shame to the family. So Gary has decided to go to his mothers place for a week or 2 to let things settle.
But if this doesn't stop I am seriously thinking that I will move out wether I move out by myself or with Gary. I just can't take it anymore!
Tally
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Stacker » Sun Jun 08, 2003 7:12 pm

Don't move out just to please your brother & sisters,they have to learn it's your life NOT THEIRS.Like your parents hve.
Good Luck
Stacker :wink:
Actions speak louder than words.
Stacker
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Life'samess » Mon Jun 16, 2003 8:59 pm

How are things going now with your family,Tally?
:D
Youth is wasted on the young,before you know it's gone!!!!! - RW
Life'samess
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Location: WALES,where 1 of the worlds best bands come frome - STEREOPHONICS.

Postby Tally » Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:55 pm

Since I last posted on here lots have changed & dramatically.
Our brothers & sisters are still causing trouble within the family about me & Gary.
It got so bad I moved out I am now living with Gary but this has seemed to make things worse.
I quit college I was thinking off having a gap year but all our plans have been turned upside down.
I week ago I found out I was pregnant,so we went to the doctors & apparently I am about 12 weeks. :-?
Gary really wants me to have this baby but I don't feel that I can,as this will only make matters worse between our family.
They hate us already!
I am booked in for an abortion next week,but it is going against everything I believe in. :(
Why is live so complicated? :cry:
Tally**
Tally
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Stacker » Thu Jun 19, 2003 9:18 pm

I'm sure your family don't hate you & your step brother,I suspect they are just concerned about the both of you,as you are still young & gary has probably had more experience with love than you.
If you don't really want an abortion don't have it as you will regret it!
What ever you do decide do it for you.
Good Luck.
Stacker
Actions speak louder than words.
Stacker
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Tally » Thu Jul 03, 2003 7:54 pm

Since I last posted on here which was about a fortnight ago things haven't got any better.
I split up with Gary after having the abortion at the time I thought it was the right thing to do but I regret doing it everyday now.
I am living at my best friend Kc's house atm as my Mum & StepDad aren't talking to me 'coz of the abortion.
Yet they agreed I should have it.
And all my brothers & sisters think I made the biggest mistake of my life.I'm still young enough to start a family later on in life I just want to live a little first.
I miss Gary so much,I've tried to talk to him but he thinks I'm a murderer now.
Deep down I know I have done the right thing,as a baby shouldn't be brought into a family with so much conflict around.
That & we couldn't financilly afford it.
Any advice on how to win back a man accepted.
Tally
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby mariamaria » Fri Jul 04, 2003 1:48 pm

You might miss him, but in my opinion, I don't think that you need him. He's ripped you apart from your family. And if he loved you, he wouldn't have isolated you right now, he would have supported you whatever you did. Talk about your feelings with somebody. Maybe a counsellor. However if I was you, I wouldn't even think of going back to him as you thought he had feelings for you.
mariamaria
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Gollumsgirl » Sun Jul 06, 2003 7:06 pm

I agree with mariamaria,I think you should probably talk to a counsellor as this is a very senstive situation.
I think you deciding to have an abortion just proves how mature you are & how much you love Gary.
It's not true I had nothing on! I had the radio on!

Marilyn Monroe
Gollumsgirl
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby midnite » Sun Jul 20, 2003 7:37 pm

how are u doing?
midnite
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

How are you?

Postby Cat Queen » Wed Jul 23, 2003 4:29 pm

Yes, How are you now Tally? We All care and whatever you did, We`re all with you. Hope you are all right. I feel VERY sympathic wih you. Even though I could never know your pain and hurt. XX
"Life is like a box of chocolates",
can never get enough and get fat on them!!!
Love Lou XXXX
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Next

Return to Siblings