My best friend has just told me he is gay.

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

My best friend has just told me he is gay.

Postby atomic kitten » Fri May 16, 2003 2:10 pm

:( Hi, My best mate has just told me he is gay, i have nothing against gay people, but the thing is i have loved him since i met him about 8 yrs ago, we are the same age and are very close, he knows how i feel bout him, and he said if he wasn't gay we would get together. The thing is i love him so much and cannot get him out of my head, and i don't want to be single for the rest of my life, but i don't know if i will ever love anyone as much as i love him. I don't know how to tell him. Do you think it could be a phase he is going through, because a lot of 18 year old lads sometimes think they are gay. I have never had a boyfriend, i am not confident and not attractive at all. Do you think i should tell him how i feel? Please help me, i am going crazy i love him so much.
atomic kitten
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby misatok11 » Fri May 16, 2003 2:16 pm

I think your friend is really brave to make his decision. He knows that you care for him, but you cant change his mind. It cant have been easy for him. Stick by him and if it is a 'phase' you can ask him out later. Talk to him and stick by him in the mean time.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Friends