Just to let you all know that I had a baby.........

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Just to let you all know that I had a baby.........

Postby BABY LOVE » Sun May 18, 2003 5:18 pm

GIRL=Izzabelle (after my Nan) Rouge on Wednesday 14th May (my 15th birthday!) at 10:35pm. :D
Length=55cm (21 1/2").
Weighing=6lb 8oz.
Izzy was born 3 weeks + 2 days early!
I had been having pains all day but my Mum said it was just probably excitement of my birthday & nerves knowing I was due soon, how wrong was she!
So I went to the cinema with my Aunt to see X-Men 2 (hence Izzy's middle name!) when I started having contractions & there was still 45 minutes of the film left! :lol:
Within 1/2 hr off the contractions starting my waters broke & I felt like pushing! :o
So I never got to see the end of the film!
There was no time to get to the hospital so my Aunt went & told a employee what was happening & they had to evacuate the screen as they didn't want to move me! So there was alot of p***ed off people in the cinema that nite!
Within 10 minutes an ambulance arrived but the paramedicts decided that they couldn't move me as I had already started pushing!
So 15 minutes later I gave birth to Izzabelle! So I was only in labour for about a hour!
She is home with me as she is feeding well & as there was any complication at the time of the birth or after the doctors didn't see a problem of her coming home!

I thought I would let you all know as you all gave me some great advice! Sorry for the long post!
Baby love :wink:
BABY LOVE
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Gollumsgirl » Sun May 18, 2003 5:31 pm

CONGRATULATIONS! :D
I love the name you chose for your daughter it gorgeous!
What an eventful labour! :lol:
You were lucky though only being in labour for a hour for both of mine it was 20hrs+!
I hope you are coping okay it does take a while to get used to new routine but you soon get used to it as it becomes 2nd nature & you just do thinks without thinking sometimes!
Have you told your ex yet?What does he think?
Let us know you are getting along with Izzy.
Best of luck Gollumsgirlxx
Gollumsgirl
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Aldo » Sun May 18, 2003 7:03 pm

congratualtions!

baby pictures now!! :lol:
If you dont ask you will never know
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bubble » Sun May 18, 2003 7:49 pm

Congratulations hun. I wish you and your new baby the greatest happiness and health. :)
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby shz » Sun May 18, 2003 9:52 pm

Congratulations to you and ur baby, what a gorgeous name!!! It sounds all eventful as someone mentioned above lol. but it great way to come into the world eh?? when your daughter is older, you can tell her all about how she was born in a cinema!! lol :lol: Take care !!!
shz
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Gem » Mon May 19, 2003 10:48 am

Congratulations! What an unusual trip to the cinema! Think Aldo was right, we need baby pictures now!! And, as everyone has already said, what a lovely name!
Take care hun,
Who decided what order to put the alphabet in?
Gem

Postby smile » Tue May 20, 2003 7:20 pm

Congratulations! :D I also love her name. Take care of yourself and Izzy. :D

Luv Smile
x x x
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Chit Chat