Friends don't want to know because they don't like my bf

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Friends don't want to know because they don't like my bf

Postby LadyBorealis » Sun May 25, 2003 9:04 pm

Ever since ive been goin out with my boyfriend my mates have been really good about it, then when we split they were really supportive, but when we got back together they went all horird and started arguing with me last week sayin that i had changed and was being a selfish person and self-centered and shallow. the thing is, only three or four of my mates said this and all the others have noticed no change at all.
i dont think i have changed and neither do my matess who have known me for years, it only my recent mates who think i have.
i dont want to split with my boyfriend just to make them happy, but i dont want to lose my friends either.
what should i do?????
LB
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
LadyBorealis
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Bubble » Mon May 26, 2003 11:39 am

LadyBorealis i have edited your post. Please remember it is polite to use proper grammar and spelling when writing on the internet. Also please refrain from using offensive language.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Theparadox » Thu Jun 05, 2003 7:01 pm

Do the new friends have boyfriends? Maybe they are jealous that you have a boyfriend, or maybe they're afraid of losing you. I wouldn't take any notice of them, just carry on as normal and it should sort itself out.
Theparadox
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Xx_I_Luv_U_xX » Fri Jun 06, 2003 9:59 pm

I know how u feel! i lost my 2 best mates cos they hated my boyf and their calling got really out of hand! explain 2 them ur situation and tel them how much its bringin u down. tell them u want 2 stay wit ur boyf and itz up 2 u wether u do or not. if they dump u or make u choose tho, their not worth it! Good Luck!! :D
Xx_I_Luv_U_xX
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Friends