I miss my stepsister

For problems with brothers and sisters!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I miss my stepsister

Postby teenager with problems » Sat Jun 07, 2003 3:21 pm

My dad and his girlfriend have split up, his girlfriend has hired a babysister to look after her child which she had with my dad. The babysitter doesnt like me and my sister and does not allow us to see our sort of stepsister. I tried to go and see her without knowing i had to ask for permission the door was open so i walked in and i got stopped and sent away. I could understand this if the babysitter was busy or feedin her but she wasnt. I need to hear from people who have had or still have this problem with trying to see siblings afer break ups or divorce who will be able to advise me in the right direction as no one is helping me at home also does any one know of any rights i have to see my sister that i can explain to the babysitter to allow me to visit my sister reguarlly. Thanks.
:cry:
teenager with problems
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby teenager with problems » Mon Jun 16, 2003 6:19 pm

not that any of u actually bothered to help mi i spent all mi 10th birthday money on seeing a solicitor and workin out visitation times i am now allowed to see my sisiter 2wice a week and my dad and his girlfriend are goin to marriage counciling to try to patch things up.
:) but im tryin to see my sister to come to my birthday party 2morrow but i am being refused. i could still do with some of your help though i am getting more depressed and im bringing it down upon my friends at school. :cry:
teenager with problems
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Letter

Postby rainbow-fairy » Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:30 pm

Huni,

Have you tried writing to your stepsisters mum telling her how you feel?? Try to talk to your dad and see if he could ask her to be less hostile to you as your so young you dont deserve to have to deal with that kind of atmosphere, I think your peers are being very unfair by not taking into consideration the childrens feelings in this matter [-X , I hope you get it all sorted and once you start opening up and talking about it you will feel less stressed out.

Take care Rainbow xx
rainbow-fairy
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby arwen » Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:30 am

This was posted in 2003, so probably sorted now.

(Plus, a 10-year-old hiring a solicitor? Yeah OK!)
arwen
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby peecee » Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:17 pm

Arwen, I just checked her previous posts; in 2003, she was also 14 and 17! :P
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby arwen » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:05 am

peecee wrote:Arwen, I just checked her previous posts; in 2003, she was also 14 and 17! :P

Wow! Perhaps she has a time machine? :o
arwen
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Siblings