why did she do this?

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

why did she do this?

Postby bubblebath » Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:30 am

this might sound stupid cause its bout boys
any way i went out with a lad and me and my best friend and her friend hung about with him and his mates
i really liked him and so i snogged him but a week l8er i found out from my best frind that she had seen him snoggin some 1 else
SO I DUMPED HIM RIGHT THERE AND THEN
then i found ut my best f was askin him out and then it clicked she had made up the rumour so i dumped him and she could have him
i confronted her about it and she laughed i didnt find it funny and she hurt me i feel like u cant trust her any more
please help wat should i do?
now we dont hang 2 gether fan god !!
but i miss her but shes not the same ne more
Last edited by bubblebath on Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thank you 4 readin this i hope it helps or ive helped u
:)
bubblebath
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Westwood » Thu Jun 12, 2003 1:43 pm

Well, unfortunately to have to say it ...thats your own fault!! Jumping to conclusions can only land you in trouble. You should have ask him for an explanation.

Now your "friend" has won. There is not much you can do about it except try and speak to him, beg and grovel.
Relationships are built on 3 things....Love, Trust and Respect....If you ain't got them, you ain't got a relationship!!
Westwood
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby madbird » Sat Jun 21, 2003 6:51 pm

I think you should find a new 'friend' & don't believe everything you hear!
madbird
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends