Powerpoint presentation

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Powerpoint presentation

Postby Sami » Wed May 14, 2003 8:46 pm

Hey,
first does anybody have any ideas were i cud buy Axelle Red's cds other than the internet? Cause my dad is weary of given credit card details and stuff.
But anyway, I've gotta do a powerpoint presentation soon for IT and I'd decided I was gonna include Axelle Red in it but i can't get her cd!!! :cry: I've checked out her site and there's a song you can listen to but it won't let me download it to powerpoint.
Does anybody have any ideas on how i cud do it cause im really stuck now, i was also thinkin (ideas wud really be appreciated) now of doin it on foreign music and bands, u no like any that arent british or american - does anybody no of any other good ones, cause i can only think of Axelle and t.A.T.u?
Please help i'm gettin graded on this!!!!
Thanx again!!!!
Everybody has their day, When things just seem 2 go their way, An angel's gonna smile on me when it's meant 2 b, Cos anythings possible, No matter how incredible, U never no hu i mite meet, On this crowded street! Life goes on,Like a song! :bounce:
Sami
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby smile » Thu May 15, 2003 7:16 pm

Try kazaa Sami. You can download loads of songs there. Go to kazaa.com to download it I think. You will probably be able to transfer it onto powerpoint there.
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Bubble » Thu May 15, 2003 7:49 pm

If you do decide to download kazaa, download the 'lite' version, just go onto a search engine, like google for example and type in kazaa lite, then you can choose which version to download.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby misatok11 » Thu May 15, 2003 8:43 pm

Quick warning. If you intend to use Kazaa make sure you have a good antivirus and a firewall. There is a lot of unsavourable viruses out there.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Westwood » Thu Jun 12, 2003 1:51 pm

True, the viruses on Kazaa are very malicious but I have only ever caught one from downloading a piece of software and a video file. The audio files are OK.

The lite version is so much better, no annoying adverts, banners or popups
Relationships are built on 3 things....Love, Trust and Respect....If you ain't got them, you ain't got a relationship!!
Westwood
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby smile » Thu Jun 12, 2003 3:20 pm

If you have the lite version can you still download the same amount of stuff at the same speed? :-? :P
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Bubble » Thu Jun 12, 2003 3:41 pm

Yeah you can Smile, in fact it may even be quicker. x
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby smile » Thu Jun 12, 2003 3:48 pm

Ok thanks Donna, I might give it a try. :D How are you by the way? Haven't spoken to you for ages. :)

smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Chit Chat