My "friend"

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

My "friend"

Postby SassyCat » Wed Jun 11, 2003 9:24 pm

i have this so called friend who keeps getting in a mood with both me and my other friend, today she got really upeset so me and my friend were comfortinmg her, then she diodn't walk home with us and went and sat with someone else, the only thing is she's got these really tough friends who'll really hurt us if we were nasty to her. so is she a real friend or not? :evil:
Pinky and The Brain are the best.
SassyCat
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Westwood » Thu Jun 12, 2003 1:39 pm

I'm not sure about this one. Was it one of your friendship group that made her upset?? If it is, she is kinda right to want protection from it again which is probably why she has gone to sit with the "hard :lol: " people.

If it wasn't, she must have some kind of problem with one or some of you so I would just leave her. If the "hard :lol: " people try anything....just hit em'!!
Relationships are built on 3 things....Love, Trust and Respect....If you ain't got them, you ain't got a relationship!!
Westwood
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby SassyCat » Thu Jun 12, 2003 3:23 pm

Oh me and my friend broke up with her today cos she said to us : p*** off you losers. it wasnt one of my friends that made her upset cos she told us what it was. she was using us cos we were writing notes in science (i know we shouldnt but we do anyway) and she wrote she wouldn't be eating or walking home with us, (by the way this happened before) so i said why and she replied she was hanging out with some other girls. and it turned out she was manipultive, and guess what she now says she's gonna get her sister to beat us uip and her sister is like 4 inches shorter than me and my friend. :evil:
SassyCat
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Westwood » Thu Jun 12, 2003 3:41 pm

"I'm gonna get my little sister to beat you up!!??" :lol: :lol: What kind of comment is that?? I think its pathetic when people say that kind of thing. Can't take care of her own dirty work.

If she does come round, just hit her. Simple as that. :)

God people like that really annoy me :x :x
Relationships are built on 3 things....Love, Trust and Respect....If you ain't got them, you ain't got a relationship!!
Westwood
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby SassyCat » Thu Jun 12, 2003 4:16 pm

yeah me too, but don't get me wrong she is older than us (her sister) just shorter. this girl (my ex friend) is really mouthy too, she sent me and email saying i should be relaly f****** scared or summit like tht so i told her i was bored. ya see the last time we broke up my 2 other friends broke up with her, but then me and my friend made freinds with her but not the other one that was angry.and we get this stage straight afterwards, the threatening emails for a while she was even sad enough to make up emails and make out she was an older person, she even made up that she had a boyfriend beacuse me and my other friend have one. she cant say anthing really horrible to us at school she has 2 send it in an email. :lol:
SassyCat
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Friends