Annoying brother

For problems with brothers and sisters!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Annoying brother

Postby sparkly_star » Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:18 pm

I am sooo sick of my brother!!! :angry: :bomb: He drives me up the wall... he always tells me what to do (despite the fact that he is 2 years younger than me :x ) and believes he's more important than anyone else. He thinks he can do whatever the hell he likes, and most of the time my parents let him get away with murder... right now he keeps moaning at me so he can use the computer and its doing my head in! He's threatening to break my laptop grrr... Argh!!! :bomb:
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
sparkly_star
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby bkukat » Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:49 pm

My little brother is like that .... they seem to get away with murder, but infact I dont actually think they do (more like we were like it at their age, but didnt realise)

When he tells you what to do, i think its more of a lookout kinda thing, looking out for you.

And as for breaking the laptop - if mine broke it, i'd break him LOL
The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own.
bkukat
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby studentpilotjoe » Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:59 pm

The best thing to do - is say come here darling......and give him loads of love and kisses and its REALLY hard to do first but then it gets better because he responds to it.....and then you get the fun! :evil:
studentpilotjoe
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby JennaXXX » Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:36 am

Just try and keep calm. If it gets too much then get out of the house for a few hours. If you stay in control you will be less of a target for him to wind up.
JennaXXX
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby PurePurple » Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:06 pm

OMG my brother is sooo annoying. Try talking to him if he is mature enough and he will listen and do something about it!
he is 2 years younger than you. hello you should be in charge here!
Don't boss him about too much, but then if he goes out of order correct him. :D :D

Good Luck
xxPxx
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Kruelty » Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:49 pm

hmm i was never like that to my sister and she was never like that to me.. weird.. anyway

if you havent already try and get a lock on your door and chill in your room (make sure u take alot of music ^^) how old is your brother? (if ypu dont mind me asking) because 'breaking your laptop' seems a empty threat to me, what he really needs is some attention, a console should do that trick (or a gameboy) and it should knock him out for hours ^^ if you can convince your mom :p
Kruelty
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Jess1234 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:50 am

Hey my brother is exactly the same. And he gets away with murder. Try going to your room everytime he starts annoying you or just go out for a walk. Try not to let him get to you or it will just egg him on. Doesn't work for me but it might for you. I'd like to chuck my brother out my bedroom window! Hope things get better soon! xx
~ Vision is knowing who you are, where you are going, and what will guide your journey ~
Jess1234
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Siblings