What's happened?

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

What's happened?

Postby Llisa » Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:34 am

Hi everyone,
This is just a little observation I've made recently...
There are a lot of quesitons being asked out there...and a lot of people are responding really well and giving great advice. But after the first two or three responses, things get a little off topic, and either two people are battling about something the other person said, or they're going off on their own tirade about something. People post their problems becuase they need help...they don't want to get back a whole bunch of nonsense that has nothing to do with them. I think that if you have a beef with another member, you should private message them...that's what those private messaging things are for! I know that I've done it myself once or twice, but it really isn't fair to those who really want and need the help, and to those that want to help them.
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Bubble » Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:01 pm

Hi Llisa
Thanks for your post, As moderators we are fully aware of the topic you just brought up, and are currently deciding what action we should take behind the scenes. When people first register with the site, they agree to abide by the rules. However, when they don't we do like to warn them before any serious action is taken. At the moment, before we reach a decision, all we can ask is that all users of the site to adhere to the rules, and if you Llisa, or any other members are unhappy with another member, then to send myself or another moderator a private message and we will do our best to sort it out.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Chit Chat