Sister Problems

For problems with brothers and sisters!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Sister Problems

Postby scholesp » Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:34 pm

I really need some advice. My dad disowned my sister 4 years ago for various things including burgling my nans house after she had passed away. She got married and even though my father and my husband didnt approve I kept in touch with her, she got married had a baby and continued to use drugs and commit crimes. I lost touch with her last year after she came to my house, stole from myself and my children and put heroin in my bathroom to hide from the police. She got arrested last week and needed someone to take care of her child who is now 2 1/2. She has since been living in a refuge as it turned out her husband hits her. My dad has now welcomed her into his home, but my husband doesnt want our children to have anything to do with her. He says that for the past few years my dad has been right when he says that she is a junkie and I shouldnt have her near my children, her own child was born addicted to drugs. I know my husband is right as if it was his sister I would have the same feelings. My dad knows the situation but he just acts like nothing is wrong. I just dont know what to do.
scholesp
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby lilessexgal » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:04 pm

well in this situation its your choice what you do weather you still see her or not. just because she is welcome in your dads home (i assume you and your husband live separatly) doesnt mean your children will be caught up seeing her because you dont live together.

what do you want to do.

is there a possibility at all she can change and come clean or drugs and start living life normally? or is it already give up time for her.

dont let your husband decide weather you see your sister or not you decide.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby scholesp » Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:13 pm

Many thanx for replying but no my husband lives with me. He is not saying that I cant see my sister just that he doesnt want our children 2.
scholesp
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby lilessexgal » Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:57 pm

im sorry i ment i assume you and your dad live seperatly.

ok right lets start again lol

do you want your children to see your sister or not?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Siblings