Guilty about smoking hash.

For problems with brothers and sisters!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby Rob01 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:30 pm

I would definitely speak to your sister. 12 year olds are more switched on than people give them credit for.

Also, you say that you knew your Mum was an alcoholic yet you lost trust in her as she tried to cover it up. How do you know your sister isn't losing trust in you?
Rob01
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby lilessexgal » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:07 pm

you can tell her easily without sounding hypercritical in fact talking to her might be better because she will know its bad and hopefully never do it.

i smoke but whenever a friend who dosent goes to smoke i always tlel them not to because its bad and they say im such a hypocrit but the fact is i kno w its bad an dont want them getting into it so you might be doing her a favour.

god i hope that made some sense.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby kitten » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:31 pm

My younger sister has always looked up to me and I am glad she doesn't know about some of the things I've done.

However, if you explain to her what drove you too it and how it has effected you she will probably understand. She probably already knows and you will be surprised how much she probably knows about.

I know how bad it can be and how it can effect you perhaps your sister can learn from you and not try it herself.
kitten
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby danielle » Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:54 pm

look i smoke but i say to all my younger family members that i started smoking because i thought it was cool but now i have got no money cus i always need my fags i cant run for the bus because im so out of breath and it will most likely going to kill me. i also say it makes you smell and your fingers go a ansty yellow colour after years of smoking and so do your teeth. and that i wish i could stop every day but its not that easy.

if you tell her the truth that should scare her enough well we hope anyway.
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby captainf » Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:06 pm

Just tell her that what you did was wrong and that it would be a bad idea for her to start.

I've never touched drugs and never will! As the older out of the two you have a responsibility to live up to as a role model and you failed, but you can actually make up for it now by explaining to her how bad it is and how wrong it is and if you still do it, be a bigger person and stop for your sisters sake.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Bacardi » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:14 pm

captain_flynn wrote:Just tell her that what you did was wrong and that it would be a bad idea for her to start.

I've never touched drugs and never will! As the older out of the two you have a responsibility to live up to as a role model and you failed, but you can actually make up for it now by explaining to her how bad it is and how wrong it is and if you still do it, be a bigger person and stop for your sisters sake.

I think she feels bad enough and knows that she has done wrong. I don't mean to be rude but that second paragraph comes across as incredibly insensitive.

Gryffin- definitely speak to your sister. You obviously regret smoking in the house and as for still doing it, well, that's personal choice. It's good that you've cut down but (as you probably already know) I wouldn't smoke it in the house.
Bacardi
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby captainf » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:34 pm

You're entitled to your opinion of course.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Return to Siblings