I miss her!

For problems with brothers and sisters!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I miss her!

Postby Kez1988 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:36 pm

Hey! Basically my mum left when i was young. I am 17 at the mo and the last time i saw my mum was when i was about 15 i wanted to live with her but my dad was angry and now i never see my mum at all. I really miss her and i really want to see her again. I dont know how to get in touch with her without my dad finding out!!!!! Please help!!!!!
Kez1988
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Danni87 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:44 pm

Gosh! It must be sooo difficult for you....i dont really have any big advice expect to say that your dad must have his reasons for not letting you have any contact. However he must understand that she is your mum and apart of you.

It has been 2 years now so maybe if you talked to your dad and explained that you missed her, i'm sure he would understand. I'm sure that he would rather you spoke to him about it than go behind his back, i really feel for you.

Good Luck Kez! x
Danni87
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Liquidius » Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:06 pm

Look at it this way, you're 17. You have a right to talk to your mum whether your dad likes it or not. You could try discussing the subject with him, or you could just go and find out on your own. You may not have seen her for 2 years, but do you know where she works? Her mobile number? Her address?
Liquidius
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Kez1988 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:52 pm

My dad is like that very stubborn and very hard to speak to so i cant talk to him about it!!!! I cant speak to him about anything like that. I would rather go and find her myself but i havent got anything to get in contact with her :( But thanks anyways for the replies Danni & Liquidius!!! :)
Kez xxx
Kez1988
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Danni87 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:10 pm

Ok, fair enough if you cant speak to your dad, but surely there must be some way of contacting your mum. Does she have relatives? you could try some websites maybe. I dont know any...all i can think of is something like friends reunited. Maybe she is on there. If this is really what you want to do dont give up! I feel that you need to find her to have peace of mind!

Keep Trying!!

Danni x
Danni87
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Kez1988 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:58 pm

I will keep on trying and serious i dont know anything that will help me find her!!! I really do miss her and im sure shes missing me and will get in contact soon (well hopefully). Wheres theres a will, theres a way and i will keep looking for that way.
Thanks Dannie
Kez x x x x
Kez1988
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Siblings